• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask and ye shall receive

DSC_0586.JPG

DSC_0587.JPG

I would've smoked all you n00bs.

6894638388_fa1bc0787a.jpg

You would have tried to. But my awesomeness would have prevailed.

Gay. I had some incredible plans for that little tank. Too bad they never came into fruition.

Gay. I had some incredible plans for that little tank. Too bad they never came into fruition.

Send me that light it is neat.

Sorry buddy, maybe next time. Would have been cool to see the tank go all the way.

Haha, you have not seen anything yet iball, when I actually finish my pic it would blow yours out of the water tenfold. you're all lucky I dropped out :P and when I clear all those damn frags out of my pico, I can actually get to scaping!

Haha, you have not seen anything yet iball, when I actually finish my pic it would blow yours out of the water tenfold. you're all lucky I dropped out :P and when I clear all those damn frags out of my pico, I can actually get to scaping!

I'm going to cut you in half with a hub cap and slice off your head with the edge of my house key!

dallasprstn
I'm going to cut you in half with a hub cap and slice off your head with the edge of my house key!

ahahahahaha. :lol:

I don't think that is physically possible. I could be wrong though

C'mon bro.

Don't be such a jacknob.

Thought you were cool for a second, then realized you are still annoying.

Islandoftiki

Ok kids, enough bickering...

Do NOT make me have to pull this thread over to the side of the road.

ReefersEdge

All this childish crap makes me want to go get a paint-by-numbers and use it for a backdrop in my tank.

dallasprstn

Alright boys and girls. It's that time again, everyone needs to go post the FTS and FES into the FTS thread! quickest way to get there is to click the link in my signature! Lessss do this!

So, it is this coming up 1st that we can't add more livestock or the one after? Because I'm getting two different stories and I am not sure.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Just wanted to thank all the contestants for their continual enthusiasm in this pico contest and don't forget to post your FTS on my thread under sponsors! ;)

Archived