Coral Vue Hydros

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

I had leds.I didnt like them. They hurt my eyes and I think they bothered my corals..they didnt look right for the longest time. Now they look awesome...lol..your results may vary...lol

yea im gonna play around and see whats best. i think the t5's are gonna be the best. i mean look at hypes tank...lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah for sure. His tanks awesome!

B)

I love the roll of paper towels underneath. Classic reefer move.

haha i got tired of having to walk to the kitchen to get some :P the wife was like " just mount some in there already"

i showed her....:D

B)

haha i got tired of having to walk to the kitchen to get some :P the wife was like " just mount some in there already"

i showed her....:D

Yeah, well you have a ton of room under your stand. You could add a small mini bar or at least a rum stash.

sounds fun. i think im gonna ditch the halide and go with the t5 or use the t5 fixture to make a led fixture :D

Depending on what I do with my next build, I have an LED light that I purchased from someone here that I may not end up using. If I don't use it, we may be able to work something out :).

you two might be right :D ill see if the lfs can get them. id hate to get them in the mail

The usual place had a lot of clowns. They are babies they keep in their sump. Not sure about pairs though.

Also, last time I was at Aqua-Tech, they did have clowns too, and I believe maybe a pair as well.

gearhead364

Did you think about kessil for lighting ive seen them on a couple shallow tanks and they look really good IMO.

Did you think about kessil for lighting ive seen them on a couple shallow tanks and they look really good IMO.

i have thought about it. i think im gonna go with t5's if i make a switch. i really like the halide. all i want is moon light.

haha i wish. the lfs that i went to had them for 24.99 :huh:

That is about average from the 3 LFS I've seen around us.

You want me to check with Saltycritters? They usually have them in stock and usually they are decent size ones too.

That is about average from the 3 LFS I've seen around us.

You want me to check with Saltycritters? They usually have them in stock and usually they are decent size ones too.

that would be cool. :D

DpAZr.jpg

spawning pair of talbot damsels. super neat little fish. gonna grab better photos soon

Do want. I wanted these guys in the first place with my damsel stocking but didn't want to order them. Now I'm just sticking with the three amigos I have. B)

Noooo...Not damsels!!!!!!!

Evil evil fish!

Actually, I have one damsel now. I had 3 but one ate one of the others and the one that did the eating got sold back to a LFS.

My Talbots is about 3-4" now in the 55g.

G'luck with yours. Hopefully they aren't too evil.

I'll check with Saltycritters and let ya know on the shrimp.

Checked with Saltycritters. They have them in stock for $25 each. I checked at the small pet shop by me and they also have them in stock, but for $26 each.

Archived