Coral Vue Hydros

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

Cool cool. Isn't it crazy how much things top off?

I never really knew what to expect with an ATO but man it tops off a lot.

I hate that I don't have one on my 55g, but eh...no biggie I guess. I should just sell it and use the $$$ to make my shallow build (not in progress yet) a reality and exactly how I want it to be :)

thats what i have been telling a buddy to do. they are way more fun imo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on justy getting a TOM aqualifter to run as an ATO pump. Very gradual alot of people use em but I am all for repurposing what ya already have :)

Yeah i suppose it would be with this being in the bottom of the stand and filling to top of tank. Their max height is only 30 inches.

My ATO pumps alot and fast as well. I ended up putting a hose clamp on the tubing so the diameter is about half. That did slow it down some.

My ATO pumps alot and fast as well. I ended up putting a hose clamp on the tubing so the diameter is about half. That did slow it down some.

u guys might try a ball valve on em. this would work pretty well i think if ya have one layin about,

Zip tie and some filter floss pad worked

Tf2Da.jpg

another crappy shot :wacko: o well i need to learn how to use this thing

grabbed the last two they had. awesome fish for $5 each

Yeah, I'd like to too. My cleaners' both bearing eggs was really neat and down the road I'd like other things in my tank that breed for three reasons: good natural food source, it's super cool, and the off chance that one might make it and you discover it months later.

Yeah, I'd like to too. My cleaners' both bearing eggs was really neat and down the road I'd like other things in my tank that breed for three reasons: good natural food source, it's super cool, and the off chance that one might make it and you discover it months later.

i have been looking for a cleaner but no one around here has a nice one. they all seem sickly to me :huh: almost grabbed a porcelain crab today too

i have been looking for a cleaner but no one around here has a nice one. they all seem sickly to me :huh: almost grabbed a porcelain crab today too

Come down to Vienna, the LFS buys them by the 20 it seems. B) $17 a piece.

Come down to Vienna, the LFS buys them by the 20 it seems. B) $17 a piece.

id love to do that. :P thats a bit of a drive though for a shrimp....and to hang out

id love to do that. :P thats a bit of a drive though for a shrimp....and to hang out

Haha yeah, I wouldn't drive 2.5 hours for shrimp. Maybe when it's warmer I can ship you some if you're still looking.

Haha yeah, I wouldn't drive 2.5 hours for shrimp. Maybe when it's warmer I can ship you some if you're still looking.

that would be awesome.

6879417228_54e38ef725_z.jpg

blasts are looking really good.

and an fts

qemyr.jpg

gonna get some more later

imgur is killing my pics today :huh:

Archived