Coral Vue Hydros

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

That'd work. I'm gonna order one and see how it works. I kinda wanna do a whole DIY led kit.

I'd be careful velcroing. Some of the kits are designed to be thermally glued to heatsinks so that they dissipate the heat.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i repurposed my cube and made it my ato tank. maxi jet 1200 tops off reaaaaaal fast lol

might go with something smaller but i have a lot of height to :( this will work for now though

I had issues with the MJ1200, I needed the power for the height but it was dumping too much water in the tank. Recently tried out the MJ900 and works really good.

Toms would not work for me with the height.

You will need a heat sink or something of the sort with the kit but I think it is good kit. Martin is most helpful if you have any questions. Another option might be to spend more and get a moon light with controller that simulates the lunar cycle. If you use a controller you may be able to just add a module to your existing controller. If you don't have a controller you can buy a stand alone.

http://www.fishbowl-innovations.com/p/95/mooncomputer

really want that one.

I got a chromis and I hated it for a while, but now it's my favorite one to watch. My favorite all time fish is a bird wrasse, I love how they flap through the water and I realized one day that's exactly how the chromis swim too.

Sorry for your loss, but at least they are easily replaceable. Have you thought about putting the foam guard on it?

Sorry to hear :(

I got a chromis and I hated it for a while, but now it's my favorite one to watch. My favorite all time fish is a bird wrasse, I love how they flap through the water and I realized one day that's exactly how the chromis swim too.

Sorry for your loss, but at least they are easily replaceable. Have you thought about putting the foam guard on it?

thanks guys. i think now might be a great time to get the foam guard. i mean it cant hurt to have it.

at least the cardinals are smart enough to stay away from the mp10 :huh:

Is your ato tank the cube you were Gonna trade for the light?

Looks great so far.

yep lol i have another tank i have been looking to use anyways. :D

briansbelle

Ok cool...

Im still waiting on my other lights. Seller said they should be here by now so not sure.

Also just picked up a Coralife mini t5 light for the tank :)

Gonna upgrade my fluval edge to this cube,and maybe make the edge a freshwater tank...later on. :)

I vote for the pair of clowns!
Clowns!

you two might be right :D ill see if the lfs can get them. id hate to get them in the mail

briansbelle

I had leds.I didnt like them. They hurt my eyes and I think they bothered my corals..they didnt look right for the longest time. Now they look awesome...lol..your results may vary...lol

PS I vote for the clowns too. I love my pair :)

Archived