ReefCleaners.org

Oceancube - Rudy Vasquez - Major Fraud - Legal Case Won.

schabiazabi

Lol

Atleast your sig is spelled right i just got a pm informing me that 20 only has one E in it :(

Oh I am kinda goofy sometimes but I am definitely not stupid. My sig and avatar are just me goofin. I thought your sig was spelled wrong on purpose...oh dear. :unsure:

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:blush: it was on purpose its all a big inside joke that everyone but you guys get. And its too complicated to explain but its really funny i bet you guys wish u knew what the joke was. Im actually really smart like genious. Steven hawking came to my birthday. I do math sometimes for fun and my dog barks moris code. Thats my story and im sticking to it.

You're getting pretty passionate over your made up conclusion. Let's look at a few key points here:

1) Seller gives excuses and delays shipping repeatedly. Another forum member chimes in saying they encountered the same behavior from the Seller, and avoided making the purchase.

2) Buyer clearly documents the problem and is generally level headed over the incident. Seller is angry and speaks gibberish.

3) A good seller would inform the buyer about the importance of insurance and proper payment methods. Most hobbyists who sell casually do this, you'd certainly expect a breeder to do so. Especially with expensive livestock.

Now if you want to conclude that the buyer is running a scam here, that's a hard sell. First of all, why claim only one fish? A cheat would go for a full refund if they never planned on paying anything for the goods. If the buyer was a scammer, they would've taken steps to insure they could reverse payment no problem. They didn't do that. It's more likely that we have a naive buyer.

It's pretty obvious that this whole situation is being driven by PRINCIPLE not money. The buyer had no problem going and buying another fish. No problem initiating a law suit. Doesn't sound like someone who is trying to nickel and dime their way through this.. Now whether the shipping company is responsible for damaging the package, or the seller tried to pull a fast one; who knows. That's going to be hard part to determine.

Paying someone for goods, but sending money as a GIFT and paying the GIFT fee AINT making a legit transaction. Paypal was cheated, as they DONT allow you to make payments for GOODS via GIFT payment. Go re-read paypals TOS.

Oh, I think we have a pretty goods idea of what happened. The buyer paid the seller for fish. The seller shipped him a package that arrived, presumably damaged. It was missing a fish, or so the buyer claims. The buyer didnt pay for insurance and opted to cheat PayPal thus losing his Buyer Protection. Now that he is reaping what he sowed, he decides to SUE the seller? Thats BS, and I hope all here that support the buyer, under these facts, gets to experiece the same one day.

Matt

god damn topic subscription emails......lol

You sir, need to reevaluate your definition of worthy topics to subscribe to.

Unless you're in IT and just sit on your computer all day...

Haters_04f253_1833262.gif

You're getting pretty passionate over your made up conclusion. Let's look at a few key points here:

1) Seller gives excuses and delays shipping repeatedly. Another forum member chimes in saying they encountered the same behavior from the Seller, and avoided making the purchase.

2) Buyer clearly documents the problem and is generally level headed over the incident. Seller is angry and speaks gibberish.

3) A good seller would inform the buyer about the importance of insurance and proper payment methods. Most hobbyists who sell casually do this, you'd certainly expect a breeder to do so. Especially with expensive livestock.

Now if you want to conclude that the buyer is running a scam here, that's a hard sell. First of all, why claim only one fish? A cheat would go for a full refund if they never planned on paying anything for the goods. If the buyer was a scammer, they would've taken steps to insure they could reverse payment no problem. They didn't do that. It's more likely that we have a naive buyer.

It's pretty obvious that this whole situation is being driven by PRINCIPLE not money. The buyer had no problem going and buying another fish. No problem initiating a law suit. Doesn't sound like someone who is trying to nickel and dime their way through this.. Now whether the shipping company is responsible for damaging the package, or the seller tried to pull a fast one; who knows. That's going to be hard part to determine.

Well put.

You sir, need to reevaluate your definition of worthy topics to subscribe to.

Unless you're in IT and just sit on your computer all day...

Haters_04f253_1833262.gif

LOL

dude I so don't sit at my computer all day....i sleep :D

I hate to reply to this thread before the legal verdict is in, but because of mrg02d making untrue claims I want to state few things for the record:

1. I did not use the Paypal Gift method. I used Masspayment and I paid the fee.

2. The package was not damaged like mrg02d suggests. Both boxes were perfectly intact. One of the bags (inside second box) was empty. Water was all over the second box. I'm saying this one more time, so that the seller does not try to pull a fast one in court. Fedex has absolutely nothing to do with this.

3. I did ask for insurance, but the seller replied that he does not know of any insurance for that.

4. When it came to the payment the seller said something like this: You can pay me using the GIFT method or send a regular payment plus the money for the fee. you can go and check my reputation online as I have a perfect feedback so no worries. I did check his reputation and nothing came up, that's why I decided to pay using Masspayment.

The legal case is pending and anything can happen, but I am very confident I (along with the shipping company) have done absolutly nothing wrong and I will be able to prove this to the court.

mrg02d, you can post all you want, but stay with the facts and do not suggest anything that is not true. You claim to be an expert in Paypal, but you do not know there is a Masspayment fee.

3. I did ask for insurance, but the seller replied that he does not know of any insurance for that.

Do you routinely deal in uninsured transactions online?

If some basement breeder claims they don't know about insurance....RED FLAG.

If I were any judge I'd slap you both though. Physically. For wasting my time.

I have two Wyoming Whites breeding pair for sale if anyone's interested. I'm asking $1500 for the pair. Please wire the money to my Nigeria bank account and I will ship asap.

Thanks

I have two Wyoming Whites breeding pair for sale if anyone's interested. I'm asking $1500 for the pair. Please wire the money to my Nigeria bank account and I will ship asap.

Thanks

I am a Nigerian Prince and I approve this message.

I wonder if the seller and mrg02d are the same person ?!?!?

Oh yea, that makes sense...I created one account 9 years ago and then created another account 2 years ago.

OP-You need to read your OP and realize that you described a box that seems damaged. Many times Ive had boxes taped all over by the shipping company when it was damaged in transit.

Masspayments-Why did you do a masspayment rather than a regular payment? Ill be to save the 4%! So there, you cheated paypal out of the 4%.

You allege so much, yet have nothing but a possibly staged video and a biased witness to go on. Do you really think cases are won by that?

I hope you have Proffesional Experts to present the facts you claim to have for you, as YOU cannot do so in court unless you are a Proffesional.

Youll need everything in some form of legit writing in order for it to be seen. Everything.

Alot of you suprise me. This is what is wrong with the USA...No one ever questions what they are being told. The seller has been here 9 years, and you take the word of someone that registered here in order to flame him.

Im done here...Ill return so I can laugh at the verdict that the judge hands down.

Matt

Alot of you suprise me. This is what is wrong with the USA...No one ever questions what they are being told. The seller has been here 9 years, and you take the word of someone that registered here in order to flame him.

The seller also takes 9 years to form a ####ing coherent sentence.

Someone being a FORUM member for years means nadda. Where do these grand conclusions come from.

I can make tons of profiles, leave them dormant for awhile and then come back to them as I please.

Ive been a member of 4 years....about 10 years in the hobby, but barely ever post unless someone really annoys me, and this annoys me.

Listening to mrg02d ridiculous statements is more whats wrong with the USA, oh and the fraud itself. But who even remembers that now....... :grouphug:

schabiazabi where was your precious spell check when u left this gem on reef2reef?

"If you are innocent refund the money. I will ship this fish back. If you are afraid I can ship this fish to a third verified person and you can pick it up from him after you refund Thanks god the fish I received has a key whole on the right head. That way you won't lie it's a different fish if I ever end up returning it. This key whole is shown on this video here"

Someone being a FORUM member for years means nadda. Where do these grand conclusions come from.

I can make tons of profiles, leave them dormant for awhile and then come back to them as I please.

Ive been a member of 4 years....about 10 years in the hobby, but barely ever post unless someone really annoys me, and this annoys me.

Listening to mrg02d ridiculous statements is more whats wrong with the USA, oh and the fraud itself. But who even remembers that now....... :grouphug:

Now I know how John proctor felt in the movie, "the crucible". So many crazy people here that are so easily swayed.

Listening huh? Do you shout out what you read?

Congrats, due to your perfect reasoning and logic skills, you have uncovered my true identity....the bloody seller himself! And I'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you and your dang dog.

TBS

(The bloody seller)

Archived