SaltCritters.com

Oceancube - Rudy Vasquez - Major Fraud - Legal Case Won.

schabiazabi

Anytime I order something off of ebay, or through a non verified seller..or even online livestock vendors such as live aquaria I've videotaped the unboxing JIC I'm not taken care of and need to file through paypal/cc company...sooo like everyone else said I'm not taking sides what so ever. But pictures only partially tell stories. Pictures may be worth a thousand words but video recordings are priceless...

$2,500 is grand theft.... just sayin'.

Also, I'd buy a plane ticket, rent a car, and show up at his house....

Watch what he does for a few days.

Then, give him a call.

Let him know what his habits are, and that you have a local attorney that would like to speak w/ him.

(Get one.)

Bet, you get yer money back... ;)

EDIT: I'm all kinds of crazy, but I would take it there... To his door step.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, I agree...if I receive a package and it looks "damaged" or wet, or crushed, or anything else, I get out the little ole flip video recorder, and record me taking it from my front porch, into the house, and opening it up..IF anything is broken, dead, or otherwise, I have it fully documented in that recording.

I also agree with pismo reefer about taking it to his doorstep. You'd be surprise how fast that remedies ANY situation. Case in point..my other hobby is shooting fireworks. I use small portable firing systems to fire them with. I let a "fellow board member" on another forum borrow one of my firing systems for one of his shows...after numerous emails, calls, etc I never got it back. I live in Wisconsin, this guy was in Ohio..well one free weekend, I gassed up the car, and a buddy and me drove over to Ohio, and found the address, and knocked on the door. Low and behold "he" wasn't supposedly home, but MY firing system was there in his bedroom, and his MOM handed it over to me no questions asked.

So......go to his door, you'll get your fish or money.

Dan

Case in point..my other hobby is shooting fireworks.

I live in Wisconsin, this guy was in Ohio..well one free weekend, I gassed up the car, and a buddy and me drove over to Ohio, and found the address, and knocked on the door.

lol these two things seem related somehow

I dunno if going in person would solve anything tbh. and if youre at all going to threaten physical violence that's just stupid. what are we, 13?

lol these two things seem related somehow

I dunno if going in person would solve anything tbh. and if youre at all going to threaten physical violence that's just stupid. what are we, 13?

just record his movement then mail him a video of him LOL

^ Reading some of the posts looks like this thread going wild.

Here is the new picture of the WW I received this morning. I was hoping for the fish to be smaller than my male, but it turns out it's bigger and my male WW gave up to the new fish already.

My plan was to turn my male into a female as the male was eating eggs and apparently shooting blanks.

The original female was way bigger than both of them, so I have a feeling I will have to wait for a while to see any action.

Well, let's see what happens. Will have more pictures tomorrow.

female.jpg

like i said before, i sent out both fish , each fish in seperate bags yes, which is the correct way to do it,stress ,ammonia etc. helps each individual fish ship better in transport.ask others unless your shipping babies maybe 3-4 in a bag, so theres noway only one fish would arrive alive, i dont know what to say anymore or what to do about this situation, like i said before all i can do is show my proof, thats all i can do.your proof is your wife being at your side during time of opening, are you serious, okay so im gonna say well i have proof cause my wife was at my side when i boxed the pair, some of you dont even know what happened or how it happened,its a he said she said thing for now, till the judge says otherwise. you talk about all these people this and that but who are they?? you make things up in your mind, i know something is up when i get called and even pm'ed about your different stories your telling on different sites...now my male was infertle? lol and you cant look under a microscope and tell if an egg is unfertalized? lol ill go and tell the breeders i know that they are crazy and that they have no idea what they are talking about.dont know why they lied to me.

Why did you ship a $2500 pair of clowns in a cheap bag and not triple lined bags considering the risks of shipping? Why not with secure closure. Sorry but that alone makes me think you are up to no good especially with how you keep pumping up your experience in this industry.

as for coming over to my house, well thats something you have to plan with me first, i would gladly show you all my collection,im not going to sit here and read all the opinions and reply to every single one, there's nothing i can do anymore, like i said before i tried to talk the right way to this person, asked him to wait till i got home at 430pm the same day to work something out and or fix it, but all i got was some cuss words and sucker punch on the forums . I do buisness correct, ask all of my customers, i have sent out 1 or 2 fish that arrived doa and i fixed it, either with replacements or babies,this is not my first sale so i know what im doing. goodluck and i hope this gets figured out soon..

like i said before, i sent out both fish , each fish in seperate bags yes, which is the correct way to do it,stress ,ammonia etc. helps each individual fish ship better in transport.ask others unless your shipping babies maybe 3-4 in a bag, so theres noway only one fish would arrive alive, i dont know what to say anymore or what to do about this situation, like i said before all i can do is show my proof, thats all i can do.your proof is your wife being at your side during time of opening, are you serious, okay so im gonna say well i have proof cause my wife was at my side when i boxed the pair, some of you dont even know what happened or how it happened,its a he said she said thing for now, till the judge says otherwise. you talk about all these people this and that but who are they?? you make things up in your mind, i know something is up when i get called and even pm'ed about your different stories your telling on different sites...now my male was infertle? lol and you cant look under a microscope and tell if an egg is unfertalized? lol ill go and tell the breeders i know that they are crazy and that they have no idea what they are talking about.dont know why they lied to me.

My brain hurts after attempting to read this. BTW you have not proven anything.

Why did you ship a $2500 pair of clowns in a cheap bag and not triple lined bags considering the risks of shipping? Why not with secure closure. Sorry but that alone makes me think you are up to no good especially with how you keep pumping up your experience in this industry.
They were double bagged for me what are you talking about? Its called a rep and its funny that out of all the people ive dealth with ive never had a problem like this,thats what i mean. a fish missing doesn't work, maybe dead or sick yes, but missing nope i dont buy it! what if what if thats what this is about!
My brain hurts after attempting to read this. BTW you have not proven anything.
there's nothing for me to prove, i already proved myself that i shipped my pair of fish to this person, thats all the proof i need, why do i have to prove anything to you and the other members that are "missing fish believers" whats that gonna do for me? are you going to court with me or what? i dont have to prove anything to you , i know what i have, i know what i sold , if you dont think i did well tough for you!

just file the police report and let them handle the fraud and prove who is wrong and right...

oceancube: may as well make a new screenie..lol your reputation is destroyed

"like i said before, i sent out both fish , each fish in seperate bags yes, which is the correct way to do it,stress ,ammonia etc. helps each individual fish ship better in transport.ask others unless your shipping babies maybe 3-4 in a bag, so theres noway only one fish would arrive alive"

Though I have not passed the bar examination, I would have to think the above quote pretty much sums up the intelligence of this man. How does the explanation of how to ship fish concede that two fish must have been shipped.

None the less, these unfounded claims on both sides must come to an end as it is a he said she said argument. Take legal action if you feel you have been scammed and next time use a major credit card for purchases like that.

If the guy did ship both fish and this other guy is making all this stuff up then the guy making the stuff up is completely psycho. I think its more likely the guy selling is lying. But I dont knwo either of them so Im just guessing. Would be good to know the truth but I doubt we will ever know.

I'm not sure which is more entertaining.

The guy who sends $2500 gift to a stranger, for livestock sight-unseen.

Or the guy who's selling $2500 pairs, and can't complete a coherent sentence.

They both FAIL IMO.

I'm not sure which is more entertaining.

The guy who sends $2500 gift to a stranger, for livestock sight-unseen.

Or the guy who's selling $2500 pairs, and can't complete a coherent sentence.

They both FAIL IMO.

+9

fwiw Im with the seller. but who knows in a mess like this

Archived