Cultivated Reef

•••2011 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

Merry Christmas, Spencer!!!!!

I just placed the order earlier today for the magazine. I didn't want you to get notice of the subscription before you got the package (just in case) :)

You might contact them to make sure it goes through if you are unsure of when your current subscription runs out.

Glad you like everything :)

aww... Thank u so much Gena, Merry Christmas! :D

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally knew it was Gena when you posted what you got. Probably because she was telling me about how much she likes Coral. So many awesome gifts thus far! So excited to get mine and for my person to open theirs. They should get it by Thursday :D

omgomgomg CHRISTMAS!!!

No package at the post office this morning.. waiting for ups and fedex to drive by so i can harass them into giving me a package!

I should have waited til last minute to get my gifts sent out! This is torture :)

Yep Spence, mine got wrapped in a brown u-haul shipping box! Probably better because my gift wrapping looks like crap. It's supposed to arrive on Friday.

omgomgomg CHRISTMAS!!!

Santa didnt drop off a package today either :'( the suspense is KILLING ME!

Yea I wanted to wrap the presents but i wasn't going to pay for shipping twice on what i got! since it was all order in! :)

surgicalsense
omgomgomg Santa needs scuba gear....quickly!!!!!

It looks like your clownfish is telling him what he wants for Christmas...too cute!!!!

The clowns did not know what to make of it. Now they do not care... I have this lil ball of cheato, now. I just placed it against my back wall on top nearest to the light. It is not going in the media rack because I am not doing the whole light thing over it.

The clowns did not know what to make of it. Now they do not care... I have this lil ball of cheato, now. I just placed it against my back wall on top nearest to the light. It is not going in the media rack because I am not doing the whole light thing over it.

chaeto is easy to handle in a d/t

surgicalsense
Haha, the santa looks cute. Next thing you know the clown will probably decide to host it ;)

I know right! :happy: I placed the cheato between those two top rocks in my tank against the back wall. Closest to the light because I do not know what else to do with it in the mean time.

My stuff will probably arrive Thurs, for sure by Friday afternoon

does anyone know how delicate MP10's are? maybe i should have put fragile sticker...

Troll.

Archived