ReefCleaners.org

•••2011 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to get in on the picture posting:

2lnjznt.jpg

awe no secret santa stuff for me yet.. I keep checking my door like every 5 minutes too.. omgomgomg

I listed my address for this as my parent's house since I will be flying there this Saturday. I didn't want my package to come to my place right after I left and sit on my doorstep for 10 days. I keep calling my mom and asking if I have a package yet. Its going to be funny if the present gets there before I do, because I'll totally make her open it and tell me what's in it. She's going to be like, why on earth are you so excited about fish stuff? haha

Ummmm....I just got a package at my door from InTank. I know I didn't order anything from them, so I'm certain it's from Secret Santa. I got another package too that I opened because I thought it was something I ordered from Etsy. Turns out it was another Secret Santa gift. I haven't unwrapped that one yet but I saw from the invoice what's in it. omgomgomgomgomgomg

This is soo exciting :) Should we wait to open things when all gifts are in? Sounds like most of us should be receiving our stuff by the end of the week. I think my person should be getting their's today too.

I've gotten three separate packages in the mail :happy:

I say go ahead and open them and post because I won't be getting mine until I get into Atlanta late Saturday night. I don't want to be holding everyone else up :)

w5AJk.jpg

SWEET :) Love the digi timer! I seen my clown was away from his anemone... and he was plucking at the walls eating the pods.. i guess that is him guilting me into feeding the tank - lol

You're welcome, man! :)

I liked that food better than the kent marine Plex's and those are basically the same thing. It sinks better and there's less surface film. Also they have a wider variety of food between the two.

I was running your equipment in my head and I'm pretty sure that power strip will handle everything. You didn't mention having a timer or using one.

Other ideas I had were a nano powerhead but I remember you were getting an MP10. Then I thought about salt but I'm glad I didn't because you got that huge bucket.

You're welcome, man! :)

I liked that food better than the kent marine Plex's and those are basically the same thing. It sinks better and there's less surface film. Also they have a wider variety of food between the two.

I was running your equipment in my head and I'm pretty sure that power strip will handle everything. You didn't mention having a timer or using one.

Other ideas I had were a nano powerhead but I remember you were getting an MP10. Then I thought about salt but I'm glad I didn't because you got that huge bucket.

yea i was going to get a timer soon but didnt know which one to go with.

it'd be awesome if i could use it as a wave maker :D

santa.jpg

Thanks Secret Santa!!!!!!!!

I was a good little girl this year!!!!!! He brought me lots of great toys for my reef!!!!!

Nimble Super, Chemi-pure elite, and reef tweezers!!!!

secretsanta2.jpg

Whimsical Fish ornament......Already hanging on my tree!!!!

secretsanta1.jpg

I absolutely love everything!!!!!!

:) you would have got socks too had you produced some info on your feetsies size duh... COOL the ornament looks really neato too - you killed me with the list it was in 3 different places so i couldnt get more stuff to group shipping :) no biggie though i shipped it cheapo!

Did stevie spoil the box? i mean did he put gfy stickers all over that thing and stuff?

:) you would have got socks too had you produced some info on your feetsies size duh... COOL the ornament looks really neato too - you killed me with the list it was in 3 different places so i couldnt get more stuff to group shipping :) no biggie though i shipped it cheapo!

Did stevie spoil the box? i mean did he put gfy stickers all over that thing and stuff?

Thank you, Trog!!!!!! I didn't even think to put sock size!!!!! I wear an 8.5...I think the most common size :) At least it seems to be when I try to buy shoes and they are always sold out of that size :lol:

No GFY stickers. He played nicely :) The bottom of the shipping box says "Your Secret Santa".

Hey this is turning out to be great! I finally sent my package out today, if all goes well, it should arrive by Friday.

i knew it would. this gives me really big hopes for next year!!

surgicalsense
w5AJk.jpg

cant wait to play with my stuff :D

THANKS JOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats pretty sweet! I should of asked for a simple timer. Duh!

surgicalsense
santa.jpg

Thanks Secret Santa!!!!!!!!

I was a good little girl this year!!!!!! He brought me lots of great toys for my reef!!!!!

Nimble Super, Chemi-pure elite, and reef tweezers!!!!

secretsanta2.jpg

Whimsical Fish ornament......Already hanging on my tree!!!!

secretsanta1.jpg

I absolutely love everything!!!!!!

That is so cute ... fishy for the tree!

My stuff came!!!

Still don't know who to thank!

OMG, these things were wrapped and packaged beautifully!

e7c65219.jpg

Smallest was Selcon Supplement to help my clowns breed, awesome idea!

9f0f288e.jpg

Then I got a frag rack with plugs, perfect size, shape and color! I love the way it looks in the tank!

041eaacc.jpg

Then the grand finally, a one year subscription to CORAL!!!

7aec1683.jpg

Dude i love it! I feel so bad seeing how well it was wrapped! The CORAL sub is awesome b/c i love their mags (expensive too) and my current sub is about to run out so im going to try and add this on, either way i love it, the frag stuff, and the supplements. I know i will use all of it a TON! Plz post name on who sent this all the way from Cali!

My stuff came!!!

Still don't know who to thank!

Merry Christmas, Spencer!!!!!

I just placed the order earlier today for the magazine. I didn't want you to get notice of the subscription before you got the package (just in case) :)

You might contact them to make sure it goes through if you are unsure of when your current subscription runs out.

Glad you like everything :)

Archived