Innovative Marine Aquariums

•••2011 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're welcome. Glad you like it. I tired to stay really close to the list you had

I had already forgot what all I listed so I was still surprised, hehe! Thanks for all the great stuff and I love how nicely you wrapped each thing. This was a ton of fun and I'm definitely in for secret santa again next year! Thanks for planning it all!

Mine was sent 5 days ago. No word yet lol

Did you send it from Pakistan?

Or do you mean what you are expecting?

I'd be interested in something like that. And to not alienate others there could be another one similar to the way this one was done.

Not that spot feeders and the such aren't coo.

Based on the success of this one, I'd be interested in joining one with a little higher return.

;)

It's hard to deliver mail to the ocean floor.

And yeah, I get what you're saying about the returns.

I really liked stalking my Jmillers thread then getting the stuff and wrapping it with Disney princess paper :lol:

I got my gift today!!!! :D My secret santa apparently thought I was on the nice list this year because I got some great stuff.

Everything was wrapped so nicely :D

20zz12r.jpg

And here's my pile o'goodies!

33xzcio.jpg

I got:

- A nice long coral feeder for spot feeding

- A big mag float for the new tank

- Reef-safe epoxy the color of purple coralline algae (sweet!) for aquascaping the new tank

- New Life Spectrum pellet food

- Brightwell Aquatics Elemental reef building supplement and Coral Amino complex

Thanks so much secret santa! This stuff is perfect! :flower:

o and i just wanna say thanks o my wife for wrapping all that stuff for me. :D

o and i just wanna say thanks o my wife for wrapping all that stuff for me. :D

Haha, nice. You shouldn't have told me! I was so impressed a guy so carefully wrapped each individual thing in such pretty paper :P

Haha, nice. You shouldn't have told me! I was so impressed a guy so carefully wrapped each individual thing in such pretty paper :P

Well I could have if I tried :P

Jr....that is such a sweet photo!!!!! Baby's first Christmas :)

I hope all presents are now in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's Spiro? He's been MIA for a while now!!!!

Archived