Cultivated Reef

•••2011 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked my mail, yeah....I forgot to do it earlier. I had a bubble envelope in there with a message that says "Merry Christmas!" at the bottom. I'm assuming this is Secret Santa. I haven't opened it yet, because I prefer to wait until most everyone else has their gifts and show around the same time. Anyways...so my secret santa knows....I received a package in the mail today :)

I just checked my mail, yeah....I forgot to do it earlier. I had a bubble envelope in there with a message that says "Merry Christmas!" at the bottom. I'm assuming this is Secret Santa. I haven't opened it yet, because I prefer to wait until most everyone else has their gifts and show around the same time. Anyways...so my secret santa knows....I received a package in the mail today :)

Woah someone's secret santa was on the ball sheesh.. How did that get to your house already the names were just given out a couple days ago?!?! I'm bummed now i check my mailbox everyday and i have nothing yet :-/

I always pay for the person behind my truck at the fast food drive thru or coffee shop. I was in a drive thru the other day and pulled up the lady said the car in front of you payed for your food. She said you are car # 8 would you like to pay for the people behind you? I said sure how much she said 27 dollars. :wacko: Sure I said.

I always pay for the person behind my truck at the fast food drive thru or coffee shop. I was in a drive thru the other day and pulled up the lady said the car in front of you payed for your food. She said you are car # 8 would you like to pay for the people behind you? I said sure how much she said 27 dollars. :wacko: Sure I said.

I do this randomly not even christmas time - but how the heck someone could get 27 dollars.. wtf? america doesnt 'run' on dunkin they sit on there arse

One night in college, two friends and I dropped $35 at McDonald's.

We had a really crappy late night menu there and couldn't get regular cheese burgers, so we had to get quarter pounders.

Archived