• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
Okay, this tank is sex.

Oui, we has orgasmic... :ninja:

yummmy

in yall's tummies!

oh its everything we all thought it would be, and more.

really nice scape!! and a sexy looking tank haha

Thanks alk! its super sexy, and still clearing up!!!!

i tried to give the clowns and BTA the same corner to replicate their comfort level, it seems to be working, and the rest of it just got thrown in and tweaked but came out excellent IMO!

It looks terrible! You need to get a custom made rim to cover that glass. Sheesh. People these days... :P

Ya, i called the LFS to special order some 90s VHOs :ninja:

and they said they can build a hidious hood too :) hahaha

SouthFlorida_Tron
Nice Tron!

Totally worth the wait, looks like you need more rock! ;)

<_< yaaa i like the shallow look, that and i am in no way risking any die off regardless of it being cured... too big a risk, yet i am considering throwing in a piece of rock into the fuge if i cant keep chaeto alive, the skimmer killed the chaeto in my biocube after a week of breaking in lol...

any thoughts?

Amazing!!

Looks really good.

Future totm for sure.

hehe, thanks Chris, i knew you would dig what i did with your work, truly some art bro!

hey, TOTM would just be a bonus, a cool one ;) im just happy people admire my imagination of a reef!

Use Dry Rock, you will have some ugly white stuff for a little bit but no die off.

LMAO skimmer killed the Chaeto? How?

OH had my Koraila run in reverse the other day after I turned it back on! LMAO just unplugged and replugged it in and it was fine. Was like LOL well read about that.

Tank is awesome though.

Deleted User 4

Nah, don't add any more rocks, I think I like the minimal scape right now, dude Tron that tank looks 20 times better than your biocube setup. Also that scape looks real nice right now :D happy for you.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Use Dry Rock, you will have some ugly white stuff for a little bit but no die off.

LMAO skimmer killed the Chaeto? How?

OH had my Koraila run in reverse the other day after I turned it back on! LMAO just unplugged and replugged it in and it was fine. Was like LOL well read about that.

Tank is awesome though.

Ya bro, i think the skimmer out competed the chaeto for nitrates and etc.... so im not sure... going to give it one mre guy when the new basket arrives from Chris and see what happens, if not, just a piece of liverock for pods to hangout...

Nah, don't add any more rocks, I think I like the minimal scape right now, dude Tron that tank looks 20 times better than your biocube setup. Also that scape looks real nice right now :D happy for you.

Thanks my dude. Im feelin the shallow minimal scape too, whats funny is i just dropped it all in and just moved a few things lol....

and +500 on the looks way better than the crapocube ^_^

are you going to add more rock? because it looks like you're still out of room :P

more space for corals to grow :)

its actually still tight for growth haha

SouthFlorida_Tron
Love it :bowdown:

how did the transfer go?

Thanks, went excellent, few buckets, had spare pumps and airators keeping stuff alive til i could top off the tank high enough, fish and corals are all happy, and showing excellent polyp extension.

couple of splashes lol, actually came a gallon and a half short but a short drive to the store for NSW and i was good to go!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Very nice sir. Well done.

Thanks Joe, im extremely happy with the oucome of the custom job, and very thankful for an understanding family! letting me set this up about 4 weeks early :) (prior date of dec. 25th) lol

Either way it looks awesome!

LOL skimmer killed cheato! LOL

ya.. i know right....

Could that FTS be any more picturesque!? omgomgomg

-----------------------------

Sixlines eat aiptasia? :huh: perhaps I should break my rule and replace my old one...

Yep.... I seen'd it wiff mah own eyes. :eek:

SouthFlorida_Tron
Could that FTS be any more picturesque!? omgomgomg

Yep.... I seen'd it wiff mah own eyes. :eek:

Lol, how much cleaner is this compared to the biocube, it's beauty is priceless!

Archived