inTank Media Baskets

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
Following along... cant wait to see this set up. My Pico Manta Ray 12 will be here Monday.

Sweet! The craftsmanship is off the charts, super clean, the custom work one sump is beyond me lol....and his follow up service is even better, I couldn't be more pleased... Well... Maybe if the tank would be WET already! Haha

Enjoy the new tank...

Hey bro, I've been wondering.. does having your mag up at 1450 keep your alk pretty stable around 10? Or is it from your salt mix that keeps alk that high. Mine's always been between 7 and 8.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Happy thanksgiving nano reef!!!

Much love from me @ the ritz in south Florida! (working) :(

Hey bro, I've been wondering.. does having your mag up at 1450 keep your alk pretty stable around 10? Or is it from your salt mix that keeps alk that high. Mine's always been between 7 and 8.

My alk has always stayed at 10 maybe 11... Bionic 2 part is beast. The mag should help if u have an issue tho!

why not a blue-spotted jawfish or a yasha goby pair? :D

nvm scratch that, it might jump out of your tank :D

everything needs a lid

everything

All hogfish jump?

What about a six line wrasse? Aggressive vs clowns or cleaner & peppermint shrimp? Jumpers?

- Sixline's are awesome, cause they look great, and eat: pest worms (fw's/spaghetti), Aiptasia, Mojano, and larger pod's. (large pod's like to eat zoa's, on occasion.)

- Passive towards clowns, will chase other wrasse, and conspecific's.

- All Wrasse can take flight when spooked, or in the "new tank shock".

SouthFlorida_Tron
You need to work on writing clearer sentences :)

Ya, the iPhone can't type as fast as I can!

Patiently waiting for an update! :D

Let just say everything is wet & my old tank is getting cleaned :ninja:

Wow, I haven't even been out of the loop that long and you already have this going :o

I'm jealous. Beautiful looking tank, I actually just got a price quote on one of these for an 18" cube all around. I have to do something different before I completely fall out of the hobby. Already have been incredibly lazy after being so busy the last few months.

Looking forward to seeing how this one develops!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Wow, I haven't even been out of the loop that long and you already have this going :o

I'm jealous. Beautiful looking tank, I actually just got a price quote on one of these for an 18" cube all around. I have to do something different before I completely fall out of the hobby. Already have been incredibly lazy after being so busy the last few months.

Looking forward to seeing how this one develops!

omgomgomg he lives!!!!!!

SouthFlorida_Tron
BARELY! How have you been?

well, been chillin, playing too much modern warfare 3 on the PS3 since release... other than that, same ole... no school just work, and my wifey isnt working either, just home with the kiddo so it works out so i work plenty... and with hard work, comes hard hobbies, fishies, camera, gym... so my schedule has been busy i guess.... didnt plan the upgrade, but my parents got me a tank for christmas which i thought was way better than t shirts and jeans hahaha its a 22g custom made by Chris @ PicoAquariums.com, starphire glass and all!

which reminds me, today was transfer day!

Camon FTS with water and rock!

Thought today was the day! :P

ok ok! i suppose ive torchered long enough! :lol::closedeyes:

SouthFlorida_Tron
:P

:happydance:

lets put this ##### on lockdown... i think this day has been alllllll worth it, and my scape came out good too :)

6402360931_b57d020c5b_z.jpg

Thirsty For Saltwater ^_- by SFL_Tron, on Flickr

6402365949_bf5e5a2da2_z.jpg

Full Tank Shot by SFL_Tron, on Flickr

6402366853_af1cd5f1e8_z.jpg

Starphire by SFL_Tron, on Flickr

6402366297_7972389e47_z.jpg

Couch View by SFL_Tron, on Flickr

& guess who felt right at home....(was worried about em being lost)

6402367485_3fc9fa3b03_z.jpg

Clown Comfort by SFL_Tron, on Flickr

6402367879_9135f00799_z.jpg

Clowns' New Home by SFL_Tron, on Flickr

one last time :ninja:

6402367177_9923f3d9c2_z.jpg

The New Glass by SFL_Tron, on Flickr

Archived