Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

I like the cardinal. I have a firefish and he or she hides a lot except of course for dinner time. You ever consider automating your dozing ? I'm dosing my 29 every morning now and it's getting to be a pain. I was looking into dosing pumps but that would eat up my ai light fixture savings and I really want to get rid of the halide.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
I like the cardinal. I have a firefish and he or she hides a lot except of course for dinner time. You ever consider automating your dozing ? I'm dosing my 29 every morning now and it's getting to be a pain. I was looking into dosing pumps but that would eat up my ai light fixture savings and I really want to get rid of the halide.

i am one who prefers good ole fashion "knowing the automater" wont kill my tank but malfunctioning :ninja: lol

IDK if your set on the Cardinals vs the Fire fish, I would go cardinal just because they fill the center of the tank since they are top/mid swimmers. IDK

I like that Hog fish too.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Candy Hogfish is sick.... :D

p-80702-yel-candy-hogfish.jpg

lol possibly!

IDK if your set on the Cardinals vs the Fire fish, I would go cardinal just because they fill the center of the tank since they are top/mid swimmers. IDK

I like that Hog fish too.

lol ya, mainly what ever my LFS can get.... they just had one there......... i got the guilt trip speech today when i asked if they had an extra pump i could borrow for the switch then return it and i got the "ohhh you mean marine depot doesnt sell pumps!?!? (all sarcastic)" cuz i just go in and buy water since i havent bought corals in months lol

i was like oh fk this... cuz i will drive to another store...

helfrichi

mm mwhats that!?

Ha they can get over it! Mine is probably like Where is she!!!??? I am waiting until Sat to do the WC and I usually go on Wednesdays.

I like both fishes IDK but those firefish are so common.....

SouthFlorida_Tron

definently considering the cardinal strictly on how active they swim, the clowns stay in their damn corner all the time!..

but ill see if the lFS can grab one of the hogfish, theyre cool!

& more just cuz, did the leak test, and thorough cleaning cuz it was dusty in that box!!!!

no, no dslr yet... just iphone4 shots..

6f4d7e85.jpg

901ee7fe.jpg

11b664bd.jpg

7d5cb282.jpg

55cccd04.jpg

SouthFlorida_Tron
That was on one hell of a slant!

You got the stand yet?

naa, no stand, will be going in the exact spot as the biocube :) same width and height! just longer :) and rimless omgomgomg

SouthFlorida_Tron
Tank's not level, send it back :P

Glad it passed the leak test!

me too! and i talked to chris about that chaeto, hes going to make another basket just for the chaeto in that open area of chamber 2.... so we shall see how it works out! itd be nice to have it kind of caged down there by the window, so it wont float around!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Cool! really is a plug and play.

You going bare bottom or sand?

Caribsea Arag-alive Special Grade

1mm-2mm :)

Only got 20lbs tho, think I may need another 5-10... Thoughts?

Display is 25" x 10"

Caribsea Arag-alive Special Grade

1mm-2mm :)

Only got 20lbs tho, think I may need another 5-10... Thoughts?

Display is 25" x 10"

I have a 24" x 12" display area, and that amount was plenty for me (same kind of sand) unless you just want a deep sandbed.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Nice pic's.... Glad she hold's de agua.... :D

Ya, I was worried lol

Can't trust UPS

Can't wait to see it set up!

You, me, & everyone else!

I have a 24" x 12" display area, and that amount was plenty for me (same kind of sand) unless you just want a deep sandbed.

Cool, I checked with the LFS just incase, they have a 10lb bag lyin around

I think it'll be plenty.

fingerscrossed

So glad it made it in one piece. UPS is very unkind to my aquariums, hence the reason I am trying to avoid anything 3/8" glass. Bonehead move on my part with the refugium area but we can fix it with the 2nd basket to trap that cheato in place for you. Cant wait to see what you do with this thing!!

SouthFlorida_Tron
heyy. your tank don't leak. yyeEAhhh :)

Ooohhh ya, like totally holds water :)

So glad it made it in one piece. UPS is very unkind to my aquariums, hence the reason I am trying to avoid anything 3/8" glass. Bonehead move on my part with the refugium area but we can fix it with the 2nd basket to trap that cheato in place for you. Cant wait to see what you do with this thing!!

Ya, we got lucky, the outter box took a beating! And don't sweat it on that basket, we'll figure it out! And I can't wait to see what I do either hahaha

Archived