ReefCleaners.org

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

:lol: I could just photoshop those in.

If you wait long enough, the Mexicans might just show up on their own.

So you used to live down here? How true!!!!!! I do love it though!!

Nope, but my uncle moved to the DFW area a couple years back.

I've never actually been to TX.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you wait long enough, the Mexicans might just show up on their own.

What if I actually made the world's longest .gif and at night they cross over?

I just looked up Rio Grande pictures, I can change it if you want. Add mexicans and bbq too.

Try messing around with some of these:

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

whitewing.jpg

I really don't have any decent pics. If you use that pic of me, make sure its small!!

When are you going to get a good camera? :lol:

I like the boot and picture of you, if I could get a better shot of just the boot that would be great.

When are you going to get a good camera? :lol:

I like the boot and picture of you, if I could get a better shot of just the boot that would be great.

Man I wish I could swing a good camera. I have not really done any research, but a decent camera with a macro is 500 - 800???? right?

:D

muy divertido

It's tough to get across in Texas, but California has a "Welcome, come on in" sign at the border.

Actually here in Deep South Texas we have a Texmex culture all its own, and I'll tell ya son you better not fucck with that!

Man I wish I could swing a good camera. I have not really done any research, but a decent camera with a macro is 500 - 800???? right?

Sounds about right, but that doesn't include watching craigslist for photographers selling "old" gear. A photographer here sold a complete Nikon D5100 (a great camera) set up with like 4 or 5 lenses for $350 because he was switching to Pentax and just wanted it gone. I was too late in contacting him or id have bought it.

also, if you add:

[center][/center]

to the beginning and end of your sig it will align it for you.

Nice new sig you made for him Joel. I think the cowboy boot should get in there somehow though.

I was actually born in Texas! I own cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, and large belt buckles, although they don't get to be worn much in hippie-land (Berkeley/San Francisco area). We also don't have a country radio station that I can get in my car here :( Mark do you like country music?

Nice new sig you made for him Joel. I think the cowboy boot should get in there somehow though.

I was actually born in Texas! I own cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, and large belt buckles, although they don't get to be worn much in hippie-land (Berkeley/San Francisco area). We also don't have a country radio station that I can get in my car here :( Mark do you like country music?

I wasn't born in Texas, but as they say, "I got here as fast as I could"

I used to hate country music, but now I listen to it all the time. I'm still a hard core rock n roller.

Mark, you kind of remind me of my uncle. He lives in Kansas :happy: and hunts often.

So your uncle is an ugly, old redneck SOB, with a big lobster?

I wasn't born in Texas, but as they say, "I got here as fast as I could"

I used to hate country music, but now I listen to it all the time. I'm still a hard core rock n roller.

So your uncle is an ugly, old redneck SOB, with a big lobster?

I don't know...you strike me more as a surfer hippy type. It's probably the hair. I ignored the gun when I made that assessment :lol:

I'm thinking of buying the hanna alk tester. You say that one is ok? How does it work? Would it be really easy, for someone not mechanically inclined, to use?

Here are some crappy i phone pics: Up close pics are too dark and too bright from far away :(

IMG_0423.jpg

That scape has SPS dominant written all over it. Looking good!

I don't know...you strike me more as a surfer hippy type. It's probably the hair. I ignored the gun when I made that assessment :lol:

I'm thinking of buying the hanna alk tester. You say that one is ok? How does it work? Would it be really easy, for someone not mechanically inclined, to use?

Actually, I am much more of a surfer/hippy type. I never owned a gun till I moved here, lol

The hanna alk tester is very easy to use and has a lot of good feed back on the forums.

Pfft, that's to keep the boys off the property when his daughter lived at home.

So true! Back when my daughter was dating, it was so much fun to bring it out and start polishing it when her dates came over!

That scape has SPS dominant written all over it. Looking good!

Thanks! That wasn't my original plan, but now that I have the Radion, I think I'm gonna try some easy color sticks!!!

The hanna alk tester is very easy to use and has a lot of good feed back on the forums.

That's good to know. I think I will invest in it. I wish the Ca was reliable as well!!!!

SInce I literally had no direction I didn't want to go too far without letting you approve of it:

EWtNg.png

Nice job! Glad I can easily link back to your thread now, Spirofucci.

What if I actually made the world's longest .gif and at night they cross over?

:lol:

That's good to know. I think I will invest in it. I wish the Ca was reliable as well!!!!

I wish the Ca was as well. When Hanna sends mine back, I'm gonna play with it some more to see it I can get it to read consistantly. Not everybody has this problem with it. Hey, Mr Saltwater TV likes it.

Nice job! Glad I can easily link back to your thread now, Spirofucci.

:lol:

Thanks Ethan, it was yer idea. :)

Well, I was going to order the hanna alk meter through marine depot to get 10% off...but of course they are sold out right now. They weren't sold out yesterday..ugh!

Well, I was going to order the hanna alk meter through marine depot to get 10% off...but of course they are sold out right now. They weren't sold out yesterday..ugh!

Stevie T has them. I order most of my stuff from him. He's kinda like the Mom & Pop internet store without the Mom.

Stevie T has them. I order most of my stuff from him. He's kinda like the Mom & Pop internet store without the Mom.

Thanks for the info....but I was only ready to buy it if I got the 10% off coupon with it. I'd rather wait for a deal since I still have my salifert kit with plenty of tests left in it.

What is this? I like it, mucho.

It's a purple monti cap thingy. One of my first unresearched corals. That was when I first got it. It has grown alot since and now you can see the bitty polyps on it. It's about 3 1/2" round. Let me find an updated, but crappier pic.......

OK here ya go:

IMG_0408-1.jpg

HAHA

Love the sig man makes the posts more complete. ;)

Thanks my dear! I love me new sig, it makes me feel complete. :)

Archived