Pod Your Reef

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BattleAthletics

Well, our brother mark had to undergo surgery to remove an aggressive cancer that had been bothering him for several months. His surgery was successful and he is on the road to recovery, his tanks are still alive although looking terrible. He requests at this time no gifts sent please lol. Just keep him in your thoughts/prayers/reefkeeping actions and hope he has a speedy recovery.

I've been thinking about you a lot this month. So happy to hear the surgery was a success!!!! Looking forward to seeing you on here again. Wishes sent for a speedy recovery. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I am so glad to hear the surgery went well. I know this is a rough time for you and I've been thinking about you a lot. I'm wishing you a speedy recovery!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, our brother mark had to undergo surgery to remove an aggressive cancer that had been bothering him for several months. His surgery was successful and he is on the road to recovery, his tanks are still alive although looking terrible. He requests at this time no gifts sent please lol. Just keep him in your thoughts/prayers/reefkeeping actions and hope he has a speedy recovery.

Get well Mark ... You are in my thoughts and prayers

Last I talked to him (a few weeks ago) he was back at work and doing well. I do believe he's getting out of the hobby though :(. Unless he changed his mind. fingerscrossed

BattleAthletics

Last I talked to him (a few weeks ago) he was back at work and doing well. I do believe he's getting out of the hobby though :(. Unless he changed his mind. fingerscrossed

He is getting out of the hobby...he'll probably come back later with a huge tank. Heres to hopeing!

Awe man, that's no good. I want some closure on this thread anyway. Might I suggest he start a simple non award winning nano tank and have some fun with it. :)

Spirofucci

Member Since 24 May 2011

Offline Last Active 6 hours ago

Glad you are ok, now talk. :D

He's not following this thread. :| Time to resort to the quote notification trick.

Hey ya toots!!! :) Things are pretty darn good considering.....

How yoos dooin???

I'm trying to post some friggn pics..... :angry:

Hello.

Happy New Year, Mark! I hope you are feeling better and that everything is going well for you. I'm sorry to hear you are getting out of the hobby, but I completely understand that its hard to maintain the tanks with health problems. You should definitely be focusing your attention on getting better!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived