Top Shelf Aquatics

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

They look awesome mark!

I am in love with your magenta Bird, and the Pink and Yellow millie.

Let me know when their ready to frag I would love to try a bird again, if you have a ponape I would die.

No euthanasia, and if you do consider that let me know I will come by and kick you in the butt for thinking it. :P

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look awesome mark!

I am in love with your magenta Bird, and the Pink and Yellow millie.

Let me know when their ready to frag I would love to try a bird again, if you have a ponape I would die.

No euthanasia, and if you do consider that let me know I will come by and kick you in the butt for thinking it. :P

I have a bunch of birdies......magenta, pink, bop, ponape and tubbs. Let me know when yer all settled in.......I just have to find a way to ship over night way cheaper from down here. :angry:

oldSWseamomma

I love your corals ! They are just GORGEOUS :wub: I am making my shopping list up for my tank - ha!

BTW I can't figure out how to attach a pic of that intake piece we were discussing in PM so am attaching here - so sorry to clutter your thread Mark :unsure: But this is a picture of the little sliding piece that goes over the intake grate.

post-79867-0-21397600-1374682477_thumb.jpg

I love your corals ! They are just GORGEOUS :wub: I am making my shopping list up for my tank - ha!

BTW I can't figure out how to attach a pic of that intake piece we were discussing in PM so am attaching here - so sorry to clutter your thread Mark :unsure: But this is a picture of the little sliding piece that goes over the intake grate.

OH, OK now I see. I have never seen one of those before...

Imo, I'd still leave it off. Personally, I like that the grate sucks in more than just stuff directly off the surface. Ask Kat, I'm sure she'll agree.

Glad to hear that you are getting some coralz!!!!!

what is this piece?

Okay caught up again .... I always fall behind. Your tanks look wonderful Mark.

Thanks Danyello!!!! Might do some serious cleaning this weekend and snap some picturds.

Beautiful!!

Thanks Picoreef!!!!

what is this piece?

Check out her thread, it seems to be a piece made for the old 130's. I told her she doesn't need it and you would agree......:)

surgicalsense

I have to get my tank handled also before next week, I will be out of town for a whole week and I have tank stress!

oldSWseamomma
what is this piece?

Hi Kat :). It's the piece that slides up and down the intake grate to set the DT level.

Hi Kat :). It's the piece that slides up and down the intake grate to set the DT level.

:huh: my tank never came with this piece! It came with a huge surface skimmer cup thing that stuck out a half a foot into the tank

:huh: my tank never came with this piece! It came with a huge surface skimmer cup thing that stuck out a half a foot into the tank

If you have the 130 D then the skimmer cup is the only thing the slides up and down alone the intake grate. It looks like one solid piece of plastic.

If you have the 130 D then the skimmer cup is the only thing the slides up and down alone the intake grate. It looks like one solid piece of plastic.

Yes, I know what I got thanks. I was referring to momma's photo.

• 2 weeks later...

You ever get that doser up and running??

LOL! I never did get it up and running. I felt I cound never really trust it.......so now it is collecting dust and salt underneath the stand.....

I might try and give it another chance in the near future......

Cool! I love that they're a trio. That's even a step up from a mated pair :lol: I wish you had space for them!

They are the perfect nano reef fish as they are peaceful....I'm suprised more folks don't have them.

Beautiful. Are they from the Pacific or Atlantic?

Regarding your tanks. Got pics? ;)

Hmmmm? I have no diea.... :huh: I'll have to look it up.

Maybe pics this weekend........ ;)

Jealous, you aquarium is awesome, mine is full of bryopsis. My LPS have grown like mad to the point where I need to make room, hence the new tank for LPS.

Couple of quick questions though, are you using a chiller?

I have one on the RedSea and it is needed, my temp increased to 85 on the Cadlights, but a couple of ice bottle brings it down to 79, there is a slow increase over 4-5 days back to 85. Plus I need air conditioner refrigerant for these 100+ days.

I also had the cyano outbreak after 3 years of doing pretty well.

Have you had any coral not do well under the Radions?

• 2 weeks later...
Reef Goddess

Aaahh such awesome tanks!! Whenever you're ready to start fragging some stuff and selling me the frags just let me know. Talk about truly tank-raised corals. B) I have some cool new sps frags coming in that you should make room for. :D

Jealous, you aquarium is awesome, mine is full of bryopsis. My LPS have grown like mad to the point where I need to make room, hence the new tank for LPS.

Couple of quick questions though, are you using a chiller?

I have one on the RedSea and it is needed, my temp increased to 85 on the Cadlights, but a couple of ice bottle brings it down to 79, there is a slow increase over 4-5 days back to 85. Plus I need air conditioner refrigerant for these 100+ days.

I also had the cyano outbreak after 3 years of doing pretty well.

Have you had any coral not do well under the Radions?

Geez, I haven't checked my own thread in over three weeks...... :blink:

Sorry for the late reply.....

I had a bunch of bryopsis and I did the elevated mag thing and it seemed to work. I still have a cyano problem even after a chemiclean treatment a few months ago.

I don't have a chiller, but I have an open top with a double azoo fan on there plus I have a sump which I think helps with cooling.

The only coral that I had that was truly fugly under the Radion is a red planet, who was really a beige planet. <_<

Aaahh such awesome tanks!! Whenever you're ready to start fragging some stuff and selling me the frags just let me know. Talk about truly tank-raised corals. B) I have some cool new sps frags coming in that you should make room for. :D

Hey there my dear!!!!!! Thanks!

Seriously, do you really want your frags back????? I could send you a shiiitload!

and yes........I will want some more of yer sexy sticks when I make room. :wub::rolleyes:

Archived