ReefCleaners.org

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

Solona fishy update: The swiss basslet is still hiding in the monster cave that the BSJ made under the big rock sculpture the first couple of days. In fact I think he or the serpent star kicked the BSJ out. Since then, the BSJ has been trying to make a home under some very small rocks I have in there with no success. But.......today he found the PVC house I made for him!!!!!. He is hillariuos, he goes from one opening to the other. I hope he stays there.

Squeeky the Hellfreaky is doing great. She is so delicate and purdy.

I am thinking of getting another swiss basslet in hopes that it may coax the other one out of hiding.

It's very difficult to get pics of any ot them, but I'll try tonight.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BattleAthletics

I'm in mcallen man. This town has horrible drivers!

I need to find a good light to light up my 8 gallon aqueon cube.

I wish I knew half the stuff reef vets know that way I'd stop doing these rookie mistakes.

Brad, you're always so helpful when it comes to fancy equipment :)

Glad to hear the fishies are all doing well. I hope the BSJ enjoys his little house :)

Don't write up a decent suggesting to dosers and then leave it in a PM. Post it up in the equipment section for all to see as long as you are going through the trouble.

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

I'm in mcallen man. This town has horrible drivers!

I need to find a good light to light up my 8 gallon aqueon cube.

I wish I knew half the stuff reef vets know that way I'd stop doing these rookie mistakes.

Drive yo asss to LA, then you'll know what horrible drivers are. :)

I thought you had a 10 gal??? I don't know if it is out yet, but Razor is making a very cool sexy nano light.

Don't write up a decent suggesting to dosers and then leave it in a PM. Post it up in the equipment section for all to see as long as you are going through the trouble.

How about I make a you tube video

BattleAthletics

So yeah I sold the ten gallon one lol

Time to start over again in the nano world. Time to do it right.

At least on a budget. Will post pics of the build later.

Brad, you're always so helpful when it comes to fancy equipment :)

Glad to hear the fishies are all doing well. I hope the BSJ enjoys his little house :)

Brad is da man. Kinda glad he doesn't live close by cause I'd have a bing man crush for that boy. ;)

These BSJ's are so entertaining to watch. Its like having a puppy dog in your tank. I hate to admit it, but more than my midas, Dr. Seuss who is my fav.

I'm gonna start packing your corals soon. I'll try and include a list of what they are since I totally forgot one for Maria. :o

How about I make a you tube video

Sure, just pm it to meeee. I promise I'll send it to Veng..........

So yeah I sold the ten gallon one lol

Time to start over again in the nano world. Time to do it right.

At least on a budget. Will post pics of the build later.

Just take your time and read everything you can get your eyeballs on. I researched for years before I got my tank. I also had a good idea what everthing was gonna cost, so I had almost everthing I needed for success.

Brad is da man. Kinda glad he doesn't live close by cause I'd have a bing man crush for that boy. ;)

These BSJ's are so entertaining to watch. Its like having a puppy dog in your tank. I hate to admit it, but more than my midas, Dr. Seuss who is my fav.

I'm gonna start packing your corals soon. I'll try and include a list of what they are since I totally forgot one for Maria. :o

I'm glad he doesn't live close by because I'd just want to go over and oggle his expensive sexy tank all the time and then I'd be so jealous I'd buy a bunch of expensive equipment :lol:

Wow! Its hard to beat a midas, so that must be an AWESOME fish! I'm glad you like him so much. I hope he stays fat and happy for you! I think we'll need a video of him so we can see the personality when he's all settled in.

Yay! New corals! You're so awesome for sending me stuff! Its ok if you don't do a list. I can always post photos and you can tell me what things are once I get them. Or I could have fun guessing :lol:

agreed

Ima gonna get what he suggested! :) Pretty cool stuff!

Lol man crush. Nice

I've seen many pics of you. You are quite cute actually.

I'm glad he doesn't live close by because I'd just want to go over and oggle his expensive sexy tank all the time and then I'd be so jealous I'd buy a bunch of expensive equipment :lol:

Wow! Its hard to beat a midas, so that must be an AWESOME fish! I'm glad you like him so much. I hope he stays fat and happy for you! I think we'll need a video of him so we can see the personality when he's all settled in.

Yay! New corals! You're so awesome for sending me stuff! Its ok if you don't do a list. I can always post photos and you can tell me what things are once I get them. Or I could have fun guessing :lol:

Seriously, this is an awsome fish!

Frags sent.......no list. :)

the BSJ has been trying to make a home under some very small rocks I have in there with no success. But.......today he found the PVC house I made for him!!!!!. He is hillariuos, he goes from one opening to the other. I hope he stays there.

Squeeky the Hellfreaky is doing great. She is so delicate and purdy.

That must give you a real sense of accomplishment seeing him in there :happydance: You are a great reef daddy :D

Love the name...Squeeky the Hellfreaky!!!!

We should be paying for all this dirty talk

Check out Kat's thread.......she accepts $$$$$$.

That must give you a real sense of accomplishment seeing him in there :happydance: You are a great reef daddy :D

I'm telling you, if these guys were easier to keep, they would be the number one fish for reefers.

Love the new avatar Gena! I hope you keep it!!!!

I'm telling you, if these guys were easier to keep, they would be the number one fish for reefers.

Love the new avatar Gena! I hope you keep it!!!!

I can totally see how they are like little dogs. There was one at the Petco in town here (I dislike their aquarium section but I always look anyways). It was in a big display tank and he was very fun to watch.

Thanks, Mark! I'll keep the avatar for awhile :)

OMG! HAHA I know what your getting Mark!

Deckoz is the man! He showed me his cart and what I needed from his order! i was like BAM it's ordered! LMAO 7-10 days and the magic happens!

Man you guys have a whole LOT of bro love going on up in hir. :naughtydance:

And yes if Deckoz and his sexy tank were nearby we would be chilling all the time. I bet his Wifey is fun to party with too! I am at a severe shortage of reliable party friends here, all the girls are so fake. <_<

Keep it Gena I am going to look for a more true to life color pic of me but I seem to have a shortage other then wedding pics.... and I don't have hair like that anymore. ;)

Lol....were just a couple skeezy stoners. Why do you think I have a reef tank...cartoons got old haha jk

B)

Butternuts! No ButterCup! Butterstuff! :lol:

OMG! HAHA I know what your getting Mark!

Deckoz is the man! He showed me his cart and what I needed from his order! i was like BAM it's ordered! LMAO 7-10 days and the magic happens!

Man you guys have a whole LOT of bro love going on up in hir. :naughtydance:

And yes if Deckoz and his sexy tank were nearby we would be chilling all the time. I bet his Wifey is fun to party with too! I am at a severe shortage of reliable party friends here, all the girls are so fake. <_<

Keep it Gena I am going to look for a more true to life color pic of me but I seem to have a shortage other then wedding pics.... and I don't have hair like that anymore. ;)

I think I'm going to get that whole set up, but not for a while. Need to spend $$ on more fish and corals.

BTW, I like your new tar!

Some random picturds of both tanks:

20130314_165906_zpsa6371df8.jpg

20130314_165647_zps3957d6bf.jpg

20130314_165410_zpscfd74dde.jpg

20130314_165236_zpsed4cbcbb.jpg

20130314_165040_zps5a6342db.jpg

20130314_165021_zps9addda88.jpg

20130314_164944_zps5d88f7dd.jpg

20130314_164934_zpsdceb8423.jpg

20130314_164815_zpsa0f871d2.jpg

20130314_164805_zps2ef2462c.jpg

20130314_164753_zps90d64829.jpg

20130314_164706_zps78cf54ae.jpg

20130314_164647_zpsf7c41323.jpg

20130314_164559_zpsd76c0de7.jpg

20130314_164518_zps12756f1d.jpg

20130314_164430_zps968ed418.jpg

20130314_164423_zps7cb0edbb.jpg

20130314_164134_zpsc489ef83.jpg

20130314_164056_zps2ed0983b.jpg

20130314_164017_zps341dc033.jpg

20130314_163935_zpscf2c6305.jpg

Need to spend money? I know some fish you can buy that can help you spend about $1500 :-p

Some day I'm gonna get a pair!

Awesome, Mark! Looks like your macros are doing well and growing for you :happydance:

In the macro algae closeup photo with the hellfreaky...right below her is a branching macro. Is it a deep purple/red shade? What is that one called? It looks very similar to a macro that was a HH on my live rock!

SerenityReef

Mark you must be happy every night putting the twins to bed. It's been a fun ride watching you get to this point!

Starting next weekend you won't be the only Texan with a Lifereef....you just get the big one!

Archived