Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Rio Grande Twins

Spirofucci

Pictures! Looking really good. I really like that blue wall. :)

My wife and I are not afraid of color. You should see our kithcen!

I'm going to miss the montis in there. Are you going to put the new triple frag in the old one's place? Are you going to sell the big one?

Yay...a reef buddy. Very cool :)

Me too! But they just grow way too fast and block too much light below. If the triple frag makes it, I'll put it in the Solona. As far as the big piece, I'll just give it to my new reefing buddy or to the LFS.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too! But they just grow way too fast and block too much light below. If the triple frag makes it, I'll put it in the Solona. As far as the big piece, I'll just give it to my new reefing buddy or to the LFS.

My brother might make the drive down there to get it from you ;) He wants one and he loves the look of yours!!!! I should tell him you're getting rid of yours.

My wife and I are not afraid of color. You should see our kithcen!

What color is your kitchen??? Mine's bright green. The color is called "Asparagus", but it's bright green. I love it :)

• Like 1

In our last house we (she) painted one kitchen wall a nice deep blue. We loved it. This kitchen gets painted in the summer ... color selection just starting. :)

My brother might make the drive down there to get it from you ;) He wants one and he loves the look of yours!!!! I should tell him you're getting rid of yours.

What color is your kitchen??? Mine's bright green. The color is called "Asparagus", but it's bright green. I love it :)

If he wants it he can have it. Seriously, although now it only is two monti's as the apple green one fell off as well. :(

I'd be happy to make him a triple frag though.

Our kitchen is very vibrant with bright yellow, orange and red walls. Kinda Carribean style. The great room where the tanks are located are blue, but each wall if a different blue.

In our last house we (she) painted one kitchen wall a nice deep blue. We loved it. This kitchen gets painted in the summer ... color selection just starting. :)

I hate painting, but If one doesn't like it, its so easy to change. Be bold!

So u got the new pro and it looks the same? Lol

Yes, lol......

I put the old one over the new tank which has white rock and white sand and no water so it looks very bright in there.

I really can't say that I notice a diffference with the pro over the RSM. But then again I'm old and I could never tell the diference between a $10 botttle of wine and a $300 one!

Also, the human eye, even a good one, is not very good at picking up differences in the sprectrum that these lights put out. I guess time will tell if the health and color of the corals improve......

FYI, I did set it so it is the master of the old one, so they both turn on and off at the same time. It is also is set in natural mode from 0900 - 2200 at 100%.

I'll keep ya'll posted.

Lookin good in here. I'm diggin the scape on the second tank.

Thanks JG! I hope it will look better with some macros and coral in there!

Our kitchen is very vibrant with bright yellow, orange and red walls. Kinda Carribean style. The great room where the tanks are located are blue, but each wall if a different blue.

You guys DO like color :) Me too!!!!! I think I remember reading that the color red makes you eat more. Do you find yourself drawn to the kitchen a lot???? :lol:

Yep...just looked it up. The colors red, yellow and orange can cause an increase in appetite :lol:

Lol, we do spend a lot of time in there!

Also, the tank is wet!! Very, very cloudy, but wet. Sorry, no pics of couldy tank........ :wacko:

• Like 1

LOL! Both you old fart!

Both tanks are finally on line!! Now both are cloudy. :angry: Still ####king with the water level and the MP10.........new sand is a beotch.

If things do clear up I'll take some pics.

BTW, I do love the new Pro Radion. Colors are already better. It has a warmer look to it, kinda more pinkish?? My wife loves it!!!!

Now I gotta decide what and when to put in there.............

Both tanks should be clear as a bell when I get home tonight. I have two Marineland cannisters running on them.

I'll get some pics if I get home at a decent hour.

Yay, pictures! Thanks.

:)

dat bar.

can i come and have a drink and talk reef tanks?

Dude come on over! There have been many a fine conversation over that bar.......but none on reefing. :(

Gorsh, thats so purdy! Seriously, LOVE IT. Ima have to get some green monti! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Gorsh, thanks my dear! I accidentally broke it off.....so now I have some accidental frags......

Looks great, Mark! Your midas is looking really good!!!! He's plump :)

Dr. Seuss the Midas........best reef fish ever. If I remember you and Randi talked me into getting one! :)

I want those and those and those...I drooled.

You'll be able to grow it all in that new tank!!!

• Like 1

Archived