inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Pico: Fashionably oops!

metrokat

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't be a problem. Wish you asked when I was in the city this morning, I could have picked it up on my way home.

I'm pretty sure I'll be working a few shows in the city this week at the Jacob Javitz center... Probably Wednesday-Friday. I could pick it up then give it back at the reef swap (a month away yaaaaaaaay!)

Kat & Newman, you guys gotta grow me some colored stars, please! :) That's really fascinating info. on them, Newman, thanks for doing the research & sharing.

Kat, when do you want to get the pink coralline & dwarf ceriths?

Miss Pink, do you mind bringing them to our super secret alcohol underscored brunch in a couple of weeks? :)

Also, if these 3 stars multiply, will be sure to share them with you and newman

Will do. And thank on the Twinkles.

Thanks, that shows their color well.

I already have the one on the left, but am unsure about the one on the right...I probably will want the one on the right :)

make sure they dont come in contact with the penny :lol:

You have the same rug that I have by my front door?

Oh, right, right - you got two more picos. :D What are you going to do with them?

muhahahahah

Okay I'll come clean. It is actually one more tank. (Guppy yeah I absolutely could not let you out number me). You guys see the title of this thread? Fashionably oops? Because I accidentally got spray on the front of my tank (actually it was the inside of the front of the tank but who is keeping track right?

I contacted the manufacturer and told them what I'd done, about the contest and how you all were laughing at me, and they were gracious enough to send me a replacement tank! They also included the filter casing (not the pump or the light or adapters).

So there!

The TS will have a heart attack next time you have him over Kat.

TS is still around, he went to get the package from the front desk and said "you have another stinking fish delivery" (I think he was holding his breath, I've received some soupy wet coral shipments lately.

yes sorry about that, one of those coral shipments must have been mine lol.

so they sent you a brand new one FREE?

can i have your old one? jk...

Newman if you come home one day and there is an empty spot where the pico used to be don't come looking for me, I'll be in Mexico.

Added a variety rock of zoas and palys (wonder where that came from)

Kenya tree decided to shed the slime coat and blossom.

One of the stars likes to piggy back on the dwarf cerith.

it could have come from my 10 gallon haha. btw did you find that green mushroom that drifted off the variety frag? if not, then I can tell you where it is in your tank (it was in one of your photos)

Archived