Pod Your Reef

Kat's Pico: Fashionably oops!

metrokat

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love your kitty's costumes guys! :wub: Mine would shred anything I tried to put on them! So no go for costumes for them.

Kat! I didn't know you had a poly dactyl cat! Love his extra toes!

Oh and pics? LOL ;)

@Guppy: here ya go, you're all for hints aren't you

IMG_20111031_134503.jpg

I'm not procrastinating, I need to get paint for the tank, just got back into town yesterday, today is tax day. tomorrow is Tom Brokaw book signing. I will get to it soon as I can, promise.

@D that coral was $160 (on sale) and I like to embed

you should have had the sitter fill it with water and take a pic just so you could post it. i still have faith in you kat. and if you go all pink god help us all. no matter what you do i am sure it will change a dozen times in the first month or two. ;)

Oh, I LOVE ragdolls! I wanna see a pic of the shark costume, please, please! And pls upload it or my firewall blocks your picture hosting site.

Darned! Just took my new camera to the office. Now I gotta bring it home so I can take of pic of my silver persians (that's the Fancy Feast breed)!

I just saw this. Here's the shark picture you requested :)

post-69228-1320117699_thumb.jpg

nobody would have been the wiser. i am terrified of who i will ask to tank sit for me during next years cabin season. crossing threads now but oh well. if you do frag the fuzzy winged thing i will pay for one. ;)

err no, I did it myself, it was kinda dark on my patio. But all this PRESSURE got to me. grrrrr

It's not that bad, but it does need a cleaning, only not sure if it can be cleaned however.

And it needs a second coat, I missed some spots.

Alright, fine! It looks like s###.

Archived