Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Best quotable quotes on NR

metrokat

Euphyllia

There be some in my signature... Thought they were pretty funneh. Actually, I just wanted to embarrass the people who said them, especially Squared. :)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426
Im 4. I like elmo and candy. I pooped my pants gotta go bye.

Im willing to bet you play a mmorpg dont you. I know a 1337 haxor when i see one.

my favorites. :)

holdorf333

hate to burst you virgin's bubbles but a clam looks nothing like a vag, but keep fapping away if it makes you happy

TeflonTomDosh
hate to burst you virgin's bubbles but a clam looks nothing like a vag, but keep fapping away if it makes you happy

I'll' agree that they don't look the same, but I wonder if they feel the same? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
HecticDialectics
Zeph: I figured out what your clam is doing?

Kat: Oh?

Zeph: Its trying to make its way over to my house

Is it really necessary for you to post your inane crap from your member's tank thread in the general forum? There's a reason general and member's tanks are not in the same sub-forum... :huh:

Is it really necessary for you to post your inane crap from your member's tank thread in the general forum? There's a reason general and member's tanks are not in the same sub-forum... :huh:

Your highness! No wait, it's Piggy! Good of you to drop by my thread.

I think ive had this argument before. Yeah it was when i was twelve. Move along now and piss on someone elses parade, so we can continue fapping away. Whatever that is.

Real life conversation

I say, "the blue damsel lives in that hole and he gets aggressive when the clown gets too close to it"

My wife says "i would probably get aggressive if a clown tried to come in my hole too"

jedimasterben
Real life conversation

I say, "the blue damsel lives in that hole and he gets aggressive when the clown gets too close to it"

My wife says "i would probably get aggressive if a clown tried to come in my hole too"

:lol:

Real life conversation

lmao

Real life conversation

:lol:

holdorf333
I think ive had this argument before. Yeah it was when i was twelve. Move along now and piss on someone elses parade, so we can continue fapping away. Whatever that is.

oh cool. post yet another thing about how clams look like vaginas and how bubble corals look like boobs or maybe how 58008 is the hottest thing on a calculator. im staying right here, btw :flower:

Archived