Cultivated Reef

Best quotable quotes on NR

metrokat

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one isnt sexual but i laughed at this thread so hard.

"Lighting is important for the corals"

The mods closed the thread because it got out of hand but this was my favorite part.

:happy: Lighting should be the most important element in the growing corals.Majority reef aquariums contain corals that are photosynthetic and depend on proper illumination for their growth.Most of the symbiotic corals derive their nutrition from the products of photosynthesis. So,lighting is an important decision you need to think before you make a decision of setting up your coral reef aquarium journal.Identify which corals you are going to keep,as soon as you know what sorts of corals you intend to keep then choose the lighting that is most suitable for it.

Besides the illuminating equipment,water quality also very important,no matter how well your lighting system over your tank is,if there are yellowing agents, wastes and other dirt gathering in your water,the light source cannot reach the bottom of your tank.

There are some popular lighting system available:

T2,T5,T8 and incandescent,fluorescent,LEDs and so on.

Personally,I'd prefer the LED aquarium lighting systems,for they are more pure.We can choose a certain spectrum for our corals.

please-tell-me-more-thumb.jpg
Oh look, a bunch of teenagers make reef-related innuendo and then make a thread to compile it all.

I just realised what your avatar is when I read the caption. Since you changed it a while back I thought it was a cooked turkey with Willy Wonka's head! I'm sure someone can twist that in to something amusingly perverted!

• 2 weeks later...
OMG! ROFL

Its even better when you see a helpful list of soultions to this problem.

Reach in and just grab it.

Try using somthing long with clamps.

If its water proof, insert the light deeper.

Just shave a strip off the side, this helps to see inside.

Sorry guys,I had to..

last 1

A man gets admitted into the hospital with cancer.

The nurse comes in the room and the man asks the nurse. Are my tusticlals Black?

She replies, I dont know sir. Im only here to give you a upper spponge bath.

The man askes again, Are my testicels BLACK?

By this time the nurse is feeling sorry for him, so she gives a quick check. and she says, No sir there not Black.

Again the man askes the nurse. are my testicels BLACK?

Once again the nurse checks for the man and replies, No sir your testicels are NOT BLACK!

The man then says to his nurse. Thank you for all that checking you did, BUT.

Read my lips carefully. he says. Nurse Are My Test results BACK?

Archived