Top Shelf Aquatics

Best quotable quotes on NR

metrokat

bhskicker18

I wandered over to the fish store yesterday while waiting for my roommate and ended up coming home with this guy... I saw this on a guys thread, too bad I can't remember what the link was.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"it's salty".."that's what she said..".."but, it burns...".."my **** is on fire!"

actually, just stop. end of all jokes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Met a guy from my local reef club to trade some red mushrooms for some cheato. I get back in the truck and my wife says, "So that guy drove an hour and a half to trade some grass for your shrooms?'

• Like 1
Met a guy from my local reef club to trade some red mushrooms for some cheato. I get back in the truck and my wife says, "So that guy drove an hour and a half to trade some grass for your shrooms?'

LOL!

• Like 1
HecticDialectics
The guy at the LFS told me if I brough him a picture of my clam he could tell me what was wrong with it

LOL! omg I can't stop laughing!

This is great guys!

lolol!

jedimasterben
Laying in bed last night with my girlfriend I read a post that said if clams don't get enough light they will close shut. I thought to myself "so thats the problem" and I got up and turned the lights on in the room

CloseEnough.png

• 3 weeks later...
My sexy looked like that just before she went POP! She looked a little less translucent orange and had the extra business underneath. She got very zippy just before. She waited for the lights to go out, then launched like a 4th of July cracker. It's really something to see.
  • 2 weeks later...

"hahah. I'll setup a tripod. I don't think my fiance would be able to hold the camera steady if she actually attacks me. I just fed her yesterday and haven't see her out of her burrow today.

The closest I've gotten is probably an 1" away. Maybe 2", it probably feels closer than it actually is."

-M@!

Archived