ReefCleaners.org

Best quotable quotes on NR

metrokat

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hard to tell. He's an enigma wrapped in a douche bag virgin shell.

You know, I actually hope he gets laid come to think of it. I'd celebrate that. "Go get 'em dopey." He'd probably critique what she was wearing and finally come out the next day, but I'd celebrate all the same.

I like him in a slow cousin kind of way. He's family, but he all ways smells like shit and can't really follow a conversation. Plus he's the energizer bunny, you level him with insults and he pops back up with "I like this and I don't like that lolol" BS.
pretty much anything psycho says is hysterical.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
lnglostsurfer

So this didn't happen on nano-reef but it was close enough. I was looking at a thread on nudibranches when my fiancé walked in and her exact words were

"Nudi-what??? What kind of website are you on all the time?!"

There was a bit of explaining to do...

• 4 weeks later...

"... the smaller male is almost always deep inside the clam. Been that way for years, no problems. I will try to catch a pic."

- some random guy on N-R

TINY NUTS! They have tons of white liquid stored inside them though. Hopefully they shoot soon! :happy:

Long time planted, first time salty.
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive tryed viewing my crabs at night with a red light, but they always hide when they see me comeing?

My softys have crabs & my crabs have white spots, is that normal?

my back chamber is to small for such a large peice of platic, maybe if I shave the top off I could just jam in it there!

AFellowReefer

LOL people, I never thought of these titles the way they are now being made out to be... I will never look at any title on this forum the same way... (:

New to this forum, I frequently find myself chuckling out loud at some of the titles but of course my "angelic-side" would kick in and tell me I was being a perv or acting like a school-age kid. I would look up from the screen that read something like "Is my clam supposed to be gaping like this?" smirking like a hormone-filled 16 year-old and wondering ... then I would blush and tell myself I was a horrible person for thinking such things. "Check out my pretty pink clam" "I've got crabs!" "Is it supposed to be slimy like this?"

I've been telling myself, "Self, you must ignore these thoughts! You must dismiss them from your evillittlemind and DISassociate!". But how? How when they were all so delightfully wonderful and yes ... even delicious? As the days since my joining have passed the supposed innuendos have continued and like clockwork my brain kicks in to remind me just how horrible a person I must be. Nano-Reef dot bomb ... <sigh> ... slowly became akin to hopping onto Craigslist at 3am on a Tuesday morning ... you know: that *one* area of CL? You know the one ... and I began thinking I should maybe seek therapy for my ill thoughts.

So this morning as I'm comparing reviews on FindaTherapistYouSickPerv dot com I notice my hand begin to type "n a n o" seemingly on its own. I looked outside at the clouds billowing over the Olympic Mountains in the distance. The sail boats gently cruising along Lake Union. I say out loud, "oh gawd I need help!". I click the back button and happen upon the photo of a therapist nearby in North CapHill (hey, I could even walk there! Or at least hop on my bike and get in a bit of exercise). The man in the pic is an older gent with a Freudian-style beard and round eyeglasses. He's smartly dressed in a tweed jacket with a navy blue sweater underneath and a pale yellow bow tie tilted slightly to the left. There's no smile on his face only ... only a knowing but caring look. And beneath is listed his qualifications and finally his rates: "$350 per 50-minute session".

"I so need help!", I tell myself as I wipe tears of shame from my face while at the same time thinking ,"heh heh ... clam ... heh heh". But somehow instead of reaching for the telephone my hand reached over to the keyboard and in an almost autonomic manner "n a n o ..." NO! NO! "- r e e" OMG!!! Autocomplete has kicked in! (heh heh ... clam ... heh heh).

I see the familiar blue banner with the crisp, script-based writing and begin sobbing uncontrollably while at the same time my hand takes over and navigates, pauses, then selects this particular post. Shamefully I begin to read. I read more. I chuckle then blush and quickly look around to see if anyone caught me in the act. I hunker in a bit closer to the tiny screen with a grin forming on the right-side of my face.

But wait ... Hmmmm ... look, I'm not the only one here thinking this too? Why, there's metrokat! I've jotted down so many helpful ideas and tips from that one. OMG, there's the ever-assistant notwithit! heh heh ... clams ... heh heh. 1.0reef always provides useful info to noobs and yet ... heh heh. I sit up with a renewed self-assurance and yes, dare I say ... dignity. I look out the window and suddenly the sun beams down upon Puget Sound as a graceful Orca breaks the quiet waters and gulls hover in the disance. I look further and I see a majestic Bald Eagle soaring high above ... wings outstretched as it looks down upon its' domain. And I realise: Now if these fine folks are thinking the same ... then ... wait ... it's okay? *I'M* okay? I'm okay. I'M OKAY! YaY!!!!!! heh heh CLAMS ... heh heh

And that's how Nano-Reef.com saved me $350 a week and made me a much more delightful person.

PS - you guys so rock. By the way ... I think my back tank is leaking.

Lawnman:

what would you like for your 18 month birthday. My tank said Lawn my downstairs is a little funky. No problem I will clean your box. Then she said Lawn I would like some new meat. No problem I got online and ordered her some new meat. She gets tired of the same old meat new meat will be here tomorrow. So here is her box all cleaned up.

JedimasterBen

So last time, Fedex beat your meat?

want to watch my crabs eat tonight?

show me those big beautiful palys

sorry couldent think of anything better >.<

Archived