inTank Media Baskets

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

Well it's one of the easiest corals to keep and you have sick lights and a nice set up... I seriously doubt you could kill it if you tried :D

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh trust me, I can kill it on purpose. Only time will tell!

So now that I have my fish, CUC, light, tank, coral (much more to come...) and all equipment, all I have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride! :lol:

I just did. I love the music! Was it from YouTube?

Somewhere down the road I will get a controller for the LEDs. That's my end goal. I'm broke as it is, so it will take a while!

Nope it was some music from iMovie. The "simple" theme.

I want the controller that has the iPhone app, I think it's the Apex one.

That's sounds nice. Do you have the 4S? Whew it looks fine.

Thanks Castiel! I love your avatar!

Yeah, gotta love 1080p recording and a 8mp camera. Oh and I guess I makes calls too :lol: I'm not sold on their computers but I am totally in love with the iPad and iPhones. I was on the fence on upgrading (who am I kidding?) but radioshack gave me $200 to trade in my 4 and I was up for an upgrade so I upgraded for free.

Castiel's new avatar is the bomb! B)

Yeah, I don't have anything against anyone who think android is better because it's open source but for me, I love the closed system because everything plays so nicely together. I love all the new iOS5 features, especially text banners.

Yes! What I love most is jailbreaking my iPod Touch (been jailbroken for like 2 years), which frees me from Apple, but I still have the security of their rock solid OS.

Can't beat the win-win.

I mean, you keep saying that, but you don't realize it's like gsp. By the end of it you'll be regretting every putting it in your tank by how much it's taken over. :lol:

Well what kind of stuff do you want?

Rics are never a bad choice. I gotta say, my green mushroom is fast becoming my favorite coral. Sympodium is cool if you can find it. Not sure if you like LPS or SPS but I know montipora is the easiest SPS. Best advice I can give is be mindful of the colors you want and the color you already have. I didn't and now I have too much green.

Somewhere down the road I would low to have a bright pink birdsnest. But that's a while away.

For now, I have more Xenia, GSP, yellow palys, green hammer, and some shrooms awaiting my command! I just need a little more monies!

You like those? They look like yellow aiptasia.

Haha I'm just hatin, they aren't bad. They will be drowned out by all the brighter coral irl though

True true and true.

In a year I bet I will freak thinking it's aiptasia and kill my whole tank to get it out :P

Archived