SaltCritters.com

$ Pit

saltwatercoral

saltwatercoral

Here ya go Esqueleto! Here is a pic that I just snaped of them when I came home today! I was able to get a nice shot of them without the cleaners walking all over them. As you can see in the pic that the 2 cleaner shrimp are in there favorite spot waiting to pounce on them, :lol:

CLAMS.jpg

EDIT: The pics is an IPHONE pic and the blue washes the color out. The one on the right has a nice golden color with a light Blue rim around the fleshy part. The one on the right has a nice deep purpleish blue color and has a nice darker blue rim on its flesh part and has nice small bright blue dots on it as well! They seem to be doing great and love the tank!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here ya go Esqueleto! Here is a pic that I just snaped of them when I came home today! I was able to get a nice shot of them without the cleaners walking all over them. As you can see in the pic that the 2 cleaner shrimp are in there favorite spot waiting to pounce on them, :lol:

CLAMS.jpg

Hahahaha those skunk cockroaches i hate them!!! Thank you very much for the pics, hopefully they last you some tine, they grow way to fast. As fast as kids.....they both look happy :)

i miss my clam. it was a 'baby' and i didn't feed it.... I'm guessing thats the reason for its demise.

Do I have something I want to give away. Let me think. Only thing I have right now is what you already have. Have some real nice GSP frags. But they are no doubt green. I was gonna trade them in to the LFS today. Two different kinds. You should get some mini maxis for the bottom area. They are so addictive. I want to fill a tank with them and feed them all at the same time. That would be awesome.

EDIT. Actually, if you want softies....I have the following:

Red Shrooms

Electric Blue Shrooms

Purple Death Palys (these look a little bland under my lights, but maybe under the SOL blue they would look better??)

Watermelon Zoas (I could frag you some)

I have a single Candy Cane coral head. Never mounted it. Looks fine. Kinda light blue.

saltwatercoral
i miss my clam. it was a 'baby' and i didn't feed it.... I'm guessing thats the reason for its demise.

Do I have something I want to give away. Let me think. Only thing I have right now is what you already have. Have some real nice GSP frags. But they are no doubt green. I was gonna trade them in to the LFS today. Two different kinds. You should get some mini maxis for the bottom area. They are so addictive. I want to fill a tank with them and feed them all at the same time. That would be awesome.

EDIT. Actually, if you want softies....I have the following:

Red Shrooms

Electric Blue Shrooms

Purple Death Palys (these look a little bland under my lights, but maybe under the SOL blue they would look better??)

Watermelon Zoas (I could frag you some)

I have a single Candy Cane coral head. Never mounted it. Looks fine. Kinda light blue.

Aww man, only looking for sps/acro frags or coloies. Sorry

saltwatercoral
Anymore issues with your MP40? That's a bummer.. I got 2 that are supposed to show up on my doorstep tomorrow.

No more problems so far. I'm keepin my fingers crossed! It works great when it works, and this one I have now has been good except for a couple days ago.

saltwatercoral

Since my last bump was not a big one at all I decided to Bump up the blues some more. I left the white alone since white penetrates the water more than blue. This is why I bumped the blues some more. So here are my current settings:

White-Blue-Royal Blue

7AM: 20-35-35

9AM: 25-40-40

12PM: 30-50-50

2PM: 40-60-60

3PM: 40-60-60

5PM: 30-50-50

6PM: 25-40-40

8PM: 15-25-25

10PM: 0-1-0

2AM: 0-0-0 (lunar on - Lights out from 2AM-7AM)

saltwatercoral

I'm going to be getting some new additions this week thanks to LongPig and Criley7! Here is I believe to be about half of the list. These are from LongPig below and Criley7's are to be announced! I cant wait to get all these in my tank! Thanks again guys!

2" Pink Millie

5" ORA Peach Digi colony

2" Purple Tipped White Acro

3" Setosa

2" Purple Digi

1" Red Planet

1/2" Cali Tort

saltwatercoral
Nice additions, cant wait to see the red planet!

Thanks! I can't wait to see them all! I am hoping to get 12 or more corals between them, hopefully!

I am also getting some more from a guy in White Marsh as well. Probably 3 or 4 pieces from him I think. So within the next week I think I will have atleast 15 new corals with a couple small colonies!

saltwatercoral

I just found out yesterday that one of my cleaner shrimp is carrying eggs! I took several pic’s with my iPhone but this is the best one that I was able to get...

Cleanershrimpwitheggs.jpg

saltwatercoral

Here are 6 new pieces for the collection!!! I will have more being added this week!

Watermelon Chalice

photo6.jpg

Pink Chalice

photo5.jpg

Tyree Seasons Greetings

photo4-1.jpg

Bubblegum Chalice

photo3-1.jpg

Hollywood Chalice

photo2-1.jpg

Orange Montipora

photo1-2.jpg

saltwatercoral

I ended up getting a few more things today! I got 4 Anthias (3 femails and 1 male) and 1 green spotted small Manderin fish! I also ended up gettin 2 jars of pods even though I have a good amount of them growing now.

I also loaded up on corals thanks to LongPig and Criley7! I have them all acclimating now so I will post pics tomorrow. Here is a list of some of the corals I just received... I got I believe 30+ corals today!

pink lemonade

orange Montipora Digitata

2x red Montipora cap

2x purple Montipora cap frags

Green Montipora cap frag

Mini colony of purple bonsai

ORA Peach Montipora Digitata

Pink milliepora

Purple Montipora Digitata

3x setosa frags

Red planet

Pagoda cup coral

Purple haze encrusting Montipora

Tyree undata

Green Acro

Green and lime chalice

Wow!

I love anthias. I can't keep three in this tank or I'd have them yesterday.

Pics pls

saltwatercoral

It's midnight and I just finished getting all 43 pieces of coral into the tank. I have the Frag rack filled and the sand bed is filled as well. I will put them all in there proper places tomorrow. When I do I will get pics of the fish (the baby mandarin is hiding) and the corals at that time and post them...

Is there really any reason to shop anywhere else? Casey and I should open a store. That sump still available?

saltwatercoral
Is there really any reason to shop anywhere else? Casey and I should open a store. That sump still available?

The corals look good, you should open a store!!! I still have them in the sand bed, just have not had time to place them on the rock yet. I am hopeing to do some if not all of the placment when I get home today... As for the sump, I will def have it for sale when I get another bigger sump.

saltwatercoral

Here are a few pics just to throw out there. It was after my lights were out so I manualy turned them up to take some shots...

Aclimating...

Coolerfulloffrags.jpg

FTS

FTS-2.jpg

Eshopps Frag Rack

EshoppsFragracksideview.jpg

Left side

leftside.jpg

Middle

Middle.jpg

Right side

Rightside.jpg

Anthias (3 orange females and 1 red male)

Anthias.jpg

Green spoted Manderin (tiny little guy)

Mandarinhiding.jpg

saltwatercoral
Now that I see how full your tank looks, I cant believe it all came from my tank! Good Luck with placements. lol

Thanks! I cant believe it did all come from your tank! It was packed! Last night was the first time I saw the manderin since I put him in... I thought he died on me...

Archived