Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

rbaby' 60-F Dual View Panorama

rbaby

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That blue nem is so pretty!

I can't help with the worm ID.

Thanks, it really is. For now, I've put it next to my true blue just to see the contrast more. I'll snap a pic later.

You always get the prettiest inhabitants. :)

That blue nem is unreal. Looking forward to a new FTS.

I got some freebies that are hanging off the side, but I don't seem to have luck with receiving SPS via shipping. Once I clear those out I'll take a new FTS.

likin the new shipment! pretty colours!

Thank you--I'm slowing down on the purchases, getting pickier. I need to get rid of some of my pieces.

Awesome blue nem rbaby! Where are you finding these?!?

This one I found from another reefer actually here on NR. I keep my eyes open all the time for pieces I like :)

Rbaby - when you get around to splitting the nem, name your price I want a peice

Might be sooner than later, looks pretty big from what I can see and I like to boil these guys down a bit so they don't get too out of control.

Tank is looking hot! Nice growth and very pretty maxi.

That thing on the glass looks to be a feather duster searching for a new home, it just hasn't made a shell yet. I've seen them stay like that on the glass for sometime but thats all it is.

Oh I finally made it up to Vivid last week when my friend was in town. That place is incredible.

Tank is looking hot! Nice growth and very pretty maxi.

That thing on the glass looks to be a feather duster searching for a new home, it just hasn't made a shell yet. I've seen them stay like that on the glass for sometime but thats all it is.

Oh I finally made it up to Vivid last week when my friend was in town. That place is incredible.

Isn't it? I will be there probably this weekend or next--I need to get a few things =P

Hmmm that blue nem looks familiar! lol Looks like they settled in nicely! Great lookin tank btw!

Are you missing your baby already? :( I want to see your other nems, you said you had tons!

AWESOME!!!! I love your tank. You are the reason I want a 60-F peninsula. I will set one up and you will be the one I look to for advice and ideas. You have some amazing stuff in there and it all looks great.

Ok rbaby - just let me know through Pm when you split it. Ill wait a week for healing to start then get you to send it my way.

AWESOME!!!! I love your tank. You are the reason I want a 60-F peninsula. I will set one up and you will be the one I look to for advice and ideas. You have some amazing stuff in there and it all looks great.

Thank you very much--would love to help but my system's very simple lol... I only like cherry picking corals :)

Ok rbaby - just let me know through Pm when you split it. Ill wait a week for healing to start then get you to send it my way.

Sure.

So perdy :)

Thank you, I like 'em too.

Cool, how much did that blue one cost?

I bought as both roughly $50 each or so?

I want your St. Thomas mushroom.

Yes, highly recommended but way more finicky than the other mushrooms. This variety/color morph likes low flow and low light, strangely.

Nice tank, let me know when you get rid of some goodies, I'll love to buy some.

Watcha in the market for?

The color is just incredible.

Candy box! Not done with my coral to-buy list yet though.

I love the contrast on the blue and green one, your tank is looking great!

Thank you :), the blue one is pretty. Starting to finally expand to its full extension.

Man they're so pretty, what a trio

Sadly, the hot pink one decided to say hello to the powerhead--MP10: 1 Anemone: 0 - this guy isn't looking too hot. Sad now...back to searching for a hot pink nem :(...

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

R,

Your tank has been inspiring a lot of reefers lately, I've been watching this tank blossom and I'm hooked in the clean look of your reef.

The 8 gallon on my site is takin off, reefers are in love with the shallow design.

I think I might have to label the 8 gallon tank, Micro-Reefs R series, hint hint... :)

So where should I send you the royalties, when this hits hard... :P

Did you know that Chris from nanocustoms back in early days, named a series after my name?

You can still to this day google it: mikeguerrero signature series... LOL I was famous for just a minute, it felt good...

Anyways congrats on a awesome build.

MG

R,

Your tank has been inspiring a lot of reefers lately, I've been watching this tank blossom and I'm hooked in the clean look of your reef.

The 8 gallon on my site is takin off, reefers are in love with the shallow design.

I think I might have to label the 8 gallon tank, Micro-Reefs R series, hint hint... :)

So where should I send you the royalties, when this hits hard... :P

Did you know that Chris from nanocustoms back in early days, named a series after my name?

You can still to this day google it: mikeguerrero signature series... LOL I was famous for just a minute, it felt good...

Anyways congrats on a awesome build.

MG

Mike, I don't believe you know this but my tank was actually based off of yours LOL. I liked the MG sig series but wanted more light--so I had Chris mod it to fit more :).

Nice, looking forward to your other one opening in a pic.

Sadly that pink one went bye bye :(

I have a feeling this will be a future TOTM!

That would be so awesome!

what a shame rbaby! thats sad to hear :(

I know :( but reef keeper (whom I bought it from) is super nice enough to help me out. We will see :), I hope to get another one hopefully. Hot pink was the last morph I was seeking for maxi-minis.

Pm'd you.....

Didn't get it :( my box was full. All cleared now.

Got some more goodies today...

Not fully open yet--but this is a gorgeous yellow center that changes to a bright orange with lime green skirt. It's off to the side to make sure it doesn't melt from being placed in the center where I initially want it to be.

IMG_5423.JPG

A baby torch coral that caught my eye--the tips are yellow but has a tinge of orange:

IMG_5422.JPG

Yellow cuc, always wanted one but wanted my tank to mature a bit more and to also read about them. Finally bit the bullet and got one today:

IMG_5421.JPG

Archived