Coral Vue Hydros

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'll just take a nude next time.

Well then! :o

Wow...you were busy today!!!!!! Looks great!!!! So does that poci :wub:

Yeah that only took about 45 minutes total... but thanks! :D

I love today, rainy all day sleepy time for me and the animals all day until I got off my butt for the silicone. ;) After the in-laws and the wedding I needed a lazy self-indulgent day! The rain was a good excuse! :happy:

Psychosis

Self photography is wrong, mmkay?

Personally, I've all ways hated Silicone, and it's not all ways just size that counts. :naughtydance:

In my mind it's more how uniform you can keep the beads, otherwise your sump just won't looks as clean :P

Self photography is wrong, mmkay?

Personally, I've all ways hated Silicone, and it's not all ways just size that counts. :naughtydance:

In my mind it's more how uniform you can keep the beads, otherwise your sump just won't looks as clean :P

:lol:

Yeah I had a bit of trouble there on the last one as the tube was about empty, but hey I can get another 2 tubes Saturday and then finish the inside and outside beads.

B)

Hoping we can finish the stand and get stain on it as well! I need some waterproof paint for the inside as well..... Hmmmmm another trip to HD is needed anyways. :D

Yeah that only took about 45 minutes total... but thanks! :D

I love today, rainy all day sleepy time for me and the animals all day until I got off my butt for the silicone. ;) After the in-laws and the wedding I needed a lazy self-indulgent day! The rain was a good excuse! :happy:

Sounds like you had the perfect day!!!!!

It really was. Just coffee the animals, my True Blood series (Very sexy! :naughtydance: ) and then siliconing the chambers. Good day in all! ;)

Depends, did you find a 6 head Dendro for $20?

Perfect day, ahhh.

If I did and had room for one it would be! ;)

Psychosis

In my experience, you all ways have room. ALL WAYS.

Which is good, because I got the black sun yeterday....

In my experience, you all ways have room. ALL WAYS.

Which is good, because I got the black sun yeterday....

I will try and remember that! ;) I have a rock planned for acans..... I could find a spot for a NPS in a shady corner. B)

Psychosis

I'm really considering placing them upside down in the overhang/cave center of my 'scape, but I'm not sure. Right side=LPS, Left side=Softies, SPS=Center. NPS=?. I can't imagine they'd be easy to feed right there.

andrewguilfoy

40 bweeder pumpkin eater, oh and I love home depot. I think they're starting to recognize me which is bad, I might need to start getting hair cuts before I go and wearing different clothes.

altolamprologus
I'm really considering placing them upside down in the overhang/cave center of my 'scape, but I'm not sure. Right side=LPS, Left side=Softies, SPS=Center. NPS=?. I can't imagine they'd be easy to feed right there.

You also have to make sure they're getting good flow. Caves in tanks are usually calm spots.

Psychosis

I made sure it gets at least a bit of flow, it's very large so far as Nano-cave's go. It get's a lot of fish traffic any way. I have overhangs all over the place though, it leaves me a lot of options. For now they'll stay on the sand bed until I get them both eating with some regularity, then I can proceed from there.

Any who, this isn't my thread, sorry about that. I'm just excited.

I may have missed it, why the transition to a 40B?

40 bweeder pumpkin eater, oh and I love home depot. I think they're starting to recognize me which is bad, I might need to start getting hair cuts before I go and wearing different clothes.

HAHA yeah for real! I mean we got a TON of wood the last time now it's door handles eyehooks etc! :lol:

I made sure it gets at least a bit of flow, it's very large so far as Nano-cave's go. It get's a lot of fish traffic any way. I have overhangs all over the place though, it leaves me a lot of options. For now they'll stay on the sand bed until I get them both eating with some regularity, then I can proceed from there.

Any who, this isn't my thread, sorry about that. I'm just excited.

I may have missed it, why the transition to a 40B?

No worries! I don't mind the talking!

And I am changing it to a 40B for the better dimensions, I am also doing a 40B display Fuge with macros and damsels for my niece (she wanted to get a fish for the tank her timing was perfect!). Basically it's shorter and gives me more sandbed for a clam and some potential Open brains etc. Just wanted the better dimensions. ;)

The Bow is a PITA to clean and get pics of because of the curved glass front. Freaks the camera out. -_-

Psychosis

I'd intended to set up my 40B, but Achilles got an upgrade instead. Spoiled snake, I swear.

What you should put on that fancy new sand bed is plats, lots of plates. I'm starting the plate garden movement. Should take full swing some time in June 2013, right when I'll just so happen to sell a couple....

Very cool! I'm going to start on my 40B this weekend. Who cut your baffles for you? I need to figure out if my hubby's store can do it or if I need to find a glass shop. I like the set up too. I may just do something similar without the skimmer depending on how it works out for you!

What are your stocking plans? And what are you using for your fuge lighting? I can't figure out what's going to work best for this kind of set up! :lol: I really want more gobies. I love my green clown goby. Now I want one of every color! And maybe one like yours too! My clowns will move over, of course, but then I'm thinking maybe a firefish too?

Spirofucci

Good job on the sump! So far I really like your idea of a display sump, can't wait to see it in action!!

surgicalsense
Depends, did you find a 6 head Dendro for $20?

Perfect day, ahhh.

I paid $40 for 10+ :happy: ... I got lucky was all.

That's the only other thing I am scared of is the plates eating my goby and the shrimps

Very cool! I'm going to start on my 40B this weekend. Who cut your baffles for you? I need to figure out if my hubby's store can do it or if I need to find a glass shop. I like the set up too. I may just do something similar without the skimmer depending on how it works out for you!

What are your stocking plans? And what are you using for your fuge lighting? I can't figure out what's going to work best for this kind of set up! :lol: I really want more gobies. I love my green clown goby. Now I want one of every color! And maybe one like yours too! My clowns will move over, of course, but then I'm thinking maybe a firefish too?

We cut them at home with something I can't remember.... I said what it was but I do not recommend it. Very noisy, I also used Acrylic, I have seen plenty of people use Acrylic and be just fine.

I plan on 3 Yellow tail damsels in the SUMP and all my hermits buggers are annoying, I am going to use a HD Outdoor light for now as suggested by a fellow reefer on here until I can get the LED/T5 mix I want for the DT then I will just move the t5s' to the sump. The Goby is a Yasha, the yellow one is a Blenny

Thanks I love doing this just so much work! :lol:

Thanks Mark! :happy:

Archived