Pod Your Reef

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gorgeous!!!! I would LOVE one of those mushrooms!!!!!!

Are the zoas above your bottlebrush photo the fruity loops???? They've grown a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

dayum

Thanks, the 2 hardest fish to get a pic of! ;)

Gorgeous!!!! I would LOVE one of those mushrooms!!!!!!

Are the zoas above your bottlebrush photo the fruity loops???? They've grown a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah they are, I counted 11-12 heads now so when I got them in May it was only 4 heads. sorry for any spelling errors I am a bit buzzed after bowling 3 games and 2 pitchers. LOL!

:lol: I'm a bad enough bowler when I'm not drinking!!!!!! My first game is my best and then it's all downhill from there.

Those zoas are awesome :)

:lol: I'm a bad enough bowler when I'm not drinking!!!!!! My first game is my best and then it's all downhill from there.

Those zoas are awesome :)

I'm the opposite! LMAO

My best game ever was a 275 but that was over 8 years ago and in Canada without my own ball and shoes! :lol:

Thanks I love them! Soon when they cover enough of that rock I will be selling to select people for 15 a head otherwise I will be 30 a head. LOL same as those NEON pink Mushies!

I'm the opposite! LMAO

My best game ever was a 275 but that was over 8 years ago and in Canada without my own ball and shoes! :lol:

Thanks I love them! Soon when they cover enough of that rock I will be selling to select people for 15 a head otherwise I will be 30 a head. LOL same as those NEON pink Mushies!

Hah...I think my best is 120ish, if that :lol:

That sounds more like my typical top score!!!!! And then downhill from there :lol:

LMAO Love it! :lol:

Very buzzed still! :happydance: Good nights sleep ahead of me. ;)

LMAO Love it! :lol:

Very buzzed still! :happydance: Good nights sleep ahead of me. ;)

Don't forget to drink a lot of water before you go to bed ;)

I'm enjoying a nice cup of tea!!!!!

How's the refugium doing?????

So I think the clowns are showing spawning behavior. They have a hollowed out area under the froggie and next to the Rock Flower and poor Chimi looks like he has been in a few bar brawls! LMAO Momma Changa is FAT we will see. If they start spawning I may have to get a breeding setup going sooner then I thought. B)

What kind of porcelains did you get????

Cool about the clowns. I hope they spawn for you :)

Their the dark ones from Reef Cleaners, they have gone into hiding but I bet I see them soon. LOL I did see one yesterday but none today yet. ;)

Just saw yer pic dump from a few days ago. Everything looks fantastic!!!

Thanks! Having a small algae bloom but meh it's growing pains from the move. ;)

Very nice picture dump you did. I Like !

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Oh side note saw 1 of 2 crabs today he is feeding away in the tank. Happy little guy! :happy:

So going to Sea World Orlando Saturday! So excited! I will have lots of pictures of the fishes and mammals! Then SUMP pics, I am a bit late with those but I had to rearrange some things, and the silly Cleaner shrimp like the overflow/skimmer chamber of the SUMP and has 2 broken antenna from these every other day endeavors.

I must shrimp proof the chambers this weekend as well. :lol: Stupid shrimp. :slap:

I hope everyone is doing well and their tanks are doing the same. Have a nice weekend guys and I will be back on tomorrow with the SUMP pics I promise. ;)

So going to Sea World Orlando Saturday! So excited! I will have lots of pictures of the fishes and mammals! Then SUMP pics, I am a bit late with those but I had to rearrange some things, and the silly Cleaner shrimp like the overflow/skimmer chamber of the SUMP and has 2 broken antenna from these every other day endeavors.

I must shrimp proof the chambers this weekend as well. :lol: Stupid shrimp. :slap:

I hope everyone is doing well and their tanks are doing the same. Have a nice weekend guys and I will be back on tomorrow with the SUMP pics I promise. ;)

Ohhhh....can't wait to see the sump/fuge :)

Got some pics on Facebook right now, I will post here on Sunday, people who know me on FB may see mobile uploads of dolphins and whales tomorrow! ;)B)

Picked up some macros from Randi today and all I can say is WOW! what a beautiful reef she's got going on! great colors on everything and all the corals look super healthy...props to ya girlie! B)

Thanks for the macroalgaes! :)

Picked up some macros from Randi today and all I can say is WOW! what a beautiful reef she's got going on! great colors on everything and all the corals look super healthy...props to ya girlie! B)

Thanks for the macroalgaes! :)

Jealous!!!!! I would LOVE to see her system in person!!!!!

Thanks Ladies!

Maria I hope the macro grows like a weed for you. ;)

I am going to try and get some pics today but I can't moved very well anymore, after the radio-frequency procedure yesterday I can't bend, lift over 10 pounds and I am not allowed to twist or anything for 6-8 weeks! Going to be a long 2 months.

Archived