SaltCritters.com

hardly do water changes and everything ok

rolinroc

okay here are some pics of my tank and inhabitants 14 gallon high par 38 dimmiable led

2 power heads

and ac 30 fliterpost-62190-1311284601_thumb.jpg

post-62190-1311284644_thumb.jpg

post-62190-1311284446_thumb.jpg

post-62190-1311284661_thumb.jpg

post-62190-1311284681_thumb.jpg

post-62190-1311284700_thumb.jpg

all with tap water its so easy you guys shouldnt complicate things and newbies you should check some of the stuff i have on this tank for some ideas ;)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ I think this is a good example of the teen-reefer drivel that annoys some people. But this thread is a joke, so carry on.

i feel like that light is a bit high.

That light appears to be the LED Wholesaler's bulb. It has 30 degree optics which would explain why it's mounted so high.

Must be a Warlock then. :)

well if you don know now you know and for everyone who has commentated on this post i appreciate the good and bad criticism but the proofs in the pudding and the pics dont lie he some kid my want to get into nano reefing but cant because its so expensive let alone buy an ice cream cone these days so im just giving people a part of another side to this hobby who are scarred as hell to jump into it

go cheap get frags or swap

use tap water with conditiner wait 24 hours to make sure waters safe add salt mix

get a cheap glass aquarium at p etco for like 20

get the the rock therer florida

lighting dont experimnet i had t 5 and they suck dont make thta mistake

go to amazon and get the 38 par dimmiable lights for 65 shipping free

sand get dry one its cheaper

well if you don know now you know and for everyone who has commentated on this post i appreciate the good and bad criticism but the proofs in the pudding and the pics dont lie he some kid my want to get into nano reefing but cant because its so expensive let alone buy an ice cream cone these days so im just giving people a part of another side to this hobby who are scarred as hell to jump into it

go cheap get frags or swap

use tap water with conditiner wait 24 hours to make sure waters safe add salt mix

get a cheap glass aquarium at p etco for like 20

get the the rock therer florida

lighting dont experimnet i had t 5 and they suck dont make thta mistake

go to amazon and get the 38 par dimmiable lights for 65 shipping free

sand get dry one its cheaper

and for the fixture you can get parts at home dept paid 10 bucks for the thing and rig somthing up

^^ I think this is a good example of the teen-reefer drivel that annoys some people. But this thread is a joke, so carry on.

That light appears to be the LED Wholesaler's bulb. It has 30 degree optics which would explain why it's mounted so high.

yup your right check out zepo he thread cool samthing

and for the fixture you can get parts at home dept paid 10 bucks for the thing and rig somthing up

yup your right check out zepo he thread cool samthing

my corals ar growing like crazy with the par 38 everything just seems more open now but i could not get the same result with the t5

my corals ar growing like crazy with the par 38 everything just seems more open now but i could not get the same result with the t5

lol tap water and par 38 success at last its alive!!!!!!!!!!!

INTOtheVOID

OMG FINALLY SOMEONE THAT AGREES WIT HOW I TAKE CARE OF MY TANKZ!!!1!!1111! WATER CHANGEZ ARE 4 NOOBS, U THINK THE OCEAN HAS WATER CHANGEZ? LOLZ AQUARIUM NOOBS!

splinter492
OMG FINALLY SOMEONE THAT AGREES WIT HOW I TAKE CARE OF MY TANKZ!!!1!!1111! WATER CHANGEZ ARE 4 NOOBS, U THINK THE OCEAN HAS WATER CHANGEZ? LOLZ AQUARIUM NOOBS!

if this were facebook id like that :lol:

Archived