SaltCritters.com

hardly do water changes and everything ok

rolinroc

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i use to do water cajnges frequently and i would notice my clown would withdraw and all of my softies would to so i just stopped complety and the result were amazing everything just seemed more relaxed and happier by the way the growths are amazing

water changes overrated lighting a must onee watt led par 38 best stuff in the world helps out alot

i guess my clown too

They can tolerate much higher levels of nitrate than a lot of coral. Emphasis on the word tolerate.

Why don't you test your water and post some results so we can see what it's like?

edit: also borrowing some of this for my sig.

How big is your tank and what do you have in it?

14 gallon high green colored zoa a bunch of galaxy's and a ricordea thats huge as he;;

and did 2 water changes in th past 6 months

They can tolerate much higher levels of nitrate than a lot of coral. Emphasis on the word tolerate.

Why don't you test your water and post some results so we can see what it's like?

testing is a wasted expense i can clearly see the results from my softies but i will look into testing for nitrates

testing is a wasted expense i can clearly see the results from my softies but i will look into testing for nitrates

cool story bro. :eek:

one policy i follow to the heart are water top offs that about it

my salt levels are pretty high i started the tank with a 1.030

try doing that with sps lol

o yea have one stony forget the name but thats doing well also ever since i change from t5 to leds the thing is shooting ne wpolyps

:happy: all about te lighting not so ever with the water

most people that set up their first tank run them like this. they will go quite a long time with little to no export, the reef is a vast network of pockets.

Until they're filled, all's well. I can guess the age of the tank without even knowing any more input. The tank is not over a year old. from pics we can tell how old it is.

Archived