Pod Your Reef

Animalmaster6's Box Of Nothing! :D

animalmaster6

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
seems to be a lot of chatter and not a lot of picture taking :slap: ....................................... :haha:

You must be blind :lol:

I've been taking a good amount of pics just go back a page!

animalmaster6
All He's been doing is playing Xbox :P

lol i actually haven't been on at all.

I went to the Wood's Hole Aquarium and walked around and saw all the Marine Biological institutes all day. Wood's Hole is an awesome place.

animalmaster6
:tears: I wanna get this thing up already! :rant: I never expected to be this busy, ive got band camp for an entire week this week then soccer tryouts the next week. Hopefully I can get this up soon!
lol i actually haven't been on at all.

I went to the Wood's Hole Aquarium and walked around and saw all the Marine Biological institutes all day. Wood's Hole is an awesome place.

truth, always hit that up when we got to cape cod and MV

Hey man! I don't know if you remember me as it's been nearly a year since I've posted on here! How's the tanks going what ever happened with your 125g?

I'm tagging along on this I want to see what you do with it. I've got a 7.5g cube but it's got a HUUUGE skimmer and is overstocked running low nutrient and SPS :P

pismo_reefer
Back and busy with soccer tryouts starting shortly

Stop playin' w/other people's ball's, and take some pics already...

:lol:

:tears: I wanna get this thing up already! :rant: I never expected to be this busy, ive got band camp for an entire week this week then soccer tryouts the next week. Hopefully I can get this up soon!

Soccer FTW

We have already started running and we don't start legit conditioning until January. It sucks!

Get this sucker going! :P

Archived