Pod Your Reef

Animalmaster6's Box Of Nothing! :D

animalmaster6

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

Great News! Should be getting the tank up and running soon!

I love cories, they are really cool fish.

AM can you moderate the entire OR forum, or just the lounge? and MD too?

hope this isn't considered "spam" :unsure:

animalmaster6
That is great news!

And I was talking about the 20L instead of the multiple tanks.

Yep :happy:

Oh then that may be a really good idea.

AM can you moderate the entire OR forum, or just the lounge? and MD too?

hope this isn't considered "spam" :unsure:

I think just the lounge. To be honest I'm not quite sure.

I went to a Manchester United vs. New England Revolution game a few weeks ago. It was awesome!

75GallonAquariumPicsREBELT1iETC018.jpg

75GallonAquariumPicsREBELT1iETC019.jpg

So lucky!

My aunt, uncle, and cousins are in New York. They went to see a Man U game.

The also went to the big Nike outlet that is like 4 stories tall. The players were coming to talk and take pictures. My relatives where all on the 4th floor and my lil 11 year old cousin was getting mad and crying because her older brother wouldn't move or pick her up to let her see. Some women walked by and saw here crying and gave her a VIP pass and she got to sit 10ft. from the players :lol:

The goby tank sounds cool!

Nice Cory, i have some pygmy cories in my shrimp tank now. I love watching them.

I used to breed some of the normal types like yours, love em.

animalmaster6

I don't have anything specific because it depends on what I see but I want-

Corals:

A lot of Acropora and Millepora

Acans and Favia

Possibly some gorgs

Zoanthids

Palys

Clove polyps

That's mainly what I want for corals. I want to have color and diversity but the main focus is gobies so Im not getting any reactors or things like that.

Inverts:

I want to have acro crabs and acro shrimp when I have mini SPS colonies

Anemone shrimp

Sexy Shrimp

I want a lot of diverse shrimps but I will ahve a diverse CUC. I'l' definitely have a lot of chitons and periwinkles.

Fish:

*hopefully* Bryaninops natans

Trimma tevegae

A small shrimp goby (not sure the species yet) with a mated pair of Alpheus randalli

I want to have probably just gobies and maybe a Yellow Assessor. Possibly a Two Spot Bimaculatus goby. As for gobies, the main focus, whatever interseting shows up on Diver's Den I'll grab it. I want small Trimma and Eviota gobies and definitely a shrimp goby.

So lucky!

My aunt, uncle, and cousins are in New York. They went to see a Man U game.

The also went to the big Nike outlet that is like 4 stories tall. The players were coming to talk and take pictures. My relatives where all on the 4th floor and my lil 11 year old cousin was getting mad and crying because her older brother wouldn't move or pick her up to let her see. Some women walked by and saw here crying and gave her a VIP pass and she got to sit 10ft. from the players :lol:

The goby tank sounds cool!

Haha that sounds awesome.

Nice Cory, i have some pygmy cories in my shrimp tank now. I love watching them.

I used to breed some of the normal types like yours, love em.

Cories really are fun to watch. I want to get some pygmy cories pretty badly actually.

Bongo Shrimp

Not a small goby but how about a pair of aurora gobies? I saw a display at the Georgia aquarium with a pair of those and I never thought I would think they were cool until then.

animalmaster6
Not a small goby but how about a pair of aurora gobies? I saw a display at the Georgia aquarium with a pair of those and I never thought I would think they were cool until then.

Those are awesome. I'm thinking about all different gobies. They are definitely a cool option.

Really excited for this tank. Gobies are the best so I'm following! :happy:

They are the best! :happydance:

digitalfreq
When you get your gobies, remember to train them to eat the food all in one line at a time. it is so funny!

Remember this picture of my gobies nation. :P

IMG_0005-3.jpg

How did you train them?? I currently have a tank with,

Yellow Goby

Rainforest Goby,

Golden Head sleeper Goby,

Firefish Goby

Give me some tips! Also is this David Bui, Scott's and Diana's brother?

animalmaster6
I've come to find that it doesn't have to be super rare to be super cool.

Yeah i agree! I'm going for rare trimma and eviota gobies for their personality not rareness. I wish they were more common. I absolutely love the Hi Fin Red Banded Shrimp Goby and they aren't rare at all. Greenbanded Gobies are possibly my favorite too!

This thread needs more pics!

Haha I know! I'm doing a bunch of work on the tank this weekend so there will be lots of pics soon.

AM you not getting montis?

Probably not. I'm not a huge monti fan.

Montis rock... I didn't realize I liked them as much as I do. Then my buddy came over and said "You sure have a lot of montis". It was at this point that I realized I had a plethora.

It's fun to watch my GBG jump up on it from behind it. The bastard yellow clown goby I had enjoyed it.

animalmaster6
Montis rock... I didn't realize I liked them as much as I do. Then my buddy came over and said "You sure have a lot of montis". It was at this point that I realized I had a plethora.

I love Digis. Monti caps are alright. I don't have a ton of space in this tank so I want to keep just my favorites. I will be getting common pieces and harvesting them and putting them on a frag rack to try to make some money :)

animalmaster6
what about encrusting montis?

or the spongodes monti and setosa? encrusting+branching

Spongodes is alright. I LOVE setosa. Forgot to mention them. It's caps that I'm not a big fan of. They're cool in large tanks though.

Archived