Pod Your Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Fried chicken!

... sorry. My random outburst :P

:lol:

+1

_______

So, Joel. You are going to try the red slime remover?????? I've never done it. I'll be curious to see how it does for you.

We had a great day here in sunny socal. My son had the day off so we did what we always do (or usually do) on a day off. Went to lunch at Wendy's. I thought of you :happy:

I got my krispy chicken nuggets and side salad. Love the fried chicken :lol:

Have you eaten anything solid yet?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad you're all done with your procedure, Joel! :D Now when you feel better you have to watch the Walking Dead so that I can talk about it without spoiling anything for you, haha.

I'm glad this joke managed to thoroughly confuse another person. :P

Speaking of being single, I went on a date last night. B) That should make Ballz happy since he was trying to figure out why I was still single :lol:

Thanks! :)

Ow ow, hot date huh? This close to valentines day? Guy must have a death sentence. :lol:

This is going to be my first single valentines in 5 years. While I like having someone, it will be nice to not spend money :P

So, Joel. You are going to try the red slime remover?????? I've never done it. I'll be curious to see how it does for you.

We had a great day here in sunny socal. My son had the day off so we did what we always do (or usually do) on a day off. Went to lunch at Wendy's. I thought of you :happy:

I got my krispy chicken nuggets and side salad. Love the fried chicken :lol:

Have you eaten anything solid yet?

I wasn't going to try the red slime remover but I saw how well aiptasia x vs. vinegar. Commercial products just work. :D I'll keep you all posted.

I had some crackers, some soup, applesauce, and a brownie. I'm getting ready to eat Wendy's though. :D that's nice that you two have tradition.

I don't spend money on brit on valentines day haha , we just save it for the big ones ;)....I need to thank siwelk. And also im gonna do a shoot play by play opening the nexus in tribute of siwelks ways...hahaha

I don't spend money on brit on valentines day haha , we just save it for the big ones ;)....I need to thank siwelk. And also im gonna do a shoot play by play opening the nexus in tribute of siwelks ways...hahaha

See, my problem is I'm big on gifts. All the holidays and then things like surprise flowers just because. :lol:

That's so funny...you are getting ready to eat Wendy's :happy:

Even since the last time we were in there (only a few months ago) they've changed the menu. So much healthier. I looked at the ingredients on the croutons and they were fine!!!! omgomgomg

I'm a real healthy stickler when it comes to stuff like that.

What's on the menu for you tonight (Wendy's)?

Brad.....you should get her something...make a card from scratch or a little note of love. She'll appreciate it, trust me. I'm so not into greeting card holidays...but I do appreciate a small token. Even if she says she doesn't want anything (that's how I always am), she'll love you even more for it.

See, my problem is I'm big on gifts. All the holidays and then things like surprise flowers just because. :lol:

That's awesome. Very awesome :happy: I always love the surprise flowers, just because.

Thanks! :)

Ow ow, hot date huh? This close to valentines day? Guy must have a death sentence. :lol:

This is going to be my first single valentines in 5 years. While I like having someone, it will be nice to not spend money :P

I met the guy at a friend's party Saturday night and then agreed to go have dinner with him on Sunday evening. The date went really well, but we don't have plans to hang out again until this coming up weekend since we're both busy during the week. That way we totally avoid the Valentine's Day issue :lol: I've been single the last 2 valentine's days, but I was in a relationship for the 5 previous ones. I like getting/giving gifts, but I prefer it to be thoughtful/spontaneous. Valentine's Day is just annoying because its like you have to get the person a gift and everyone is trying to make dinner reservations for the same night, etc. I'm not a huge fan.

It's fine. This tank is just not meant for fish I guess.

And thanks :) glad you made it safely home.

I thought I was going to die on the landing! You know how the plane on Lost sounded before it split in half the plan was doing that. WORST FLIGHT EVER! I mean up and down, and the engines would get super quiet then kick high again then the plan would dip down then the nose would be up again, I was in tears and shaking thought 1.0mg of Kolonapin, I really don't fly well but I have never had a landing be that bad, not over South, FL where there is no bad weather, beautiful clear skies and flat ground......

A told the captain it was the worst flight ever. LMAO :lol:

I used to HATE Valentines day, just a day for girls to demand their man get them something and if they don't it's an excuse for them to be mad.

I had many single V-Days and they were more fun. Girls night out, there ya go have a guys night out if you feel up to it. :D

Randi...sounds like it might have been windy? I've been on a flight with a landing like that. Scared the heck out of me. I felt sorry for the man sitting across from us. He was a big guy and I swear his knuckles were white from clutching his seat. It was a windy day.

That's so funny...you are getting ready to eat Wendy's :happy:

Even since the last time we were in there (only a few months ago) they've changed the menu. So much healthier. I looked at the ingredients on the croutons and they were fine!!!! omgomgomg

I'm a real healthy stickler when it comes to stuff like that.

What's on the menu for you tonight (Wendy's)?

Brad.....you should get her something...make a card from scratch or a little note of love. She'll appreciate it, trust me. I'm so not into greeting card holidays...but I do appreciate a small token. Even if she says she doesn't want anything (that's how I always am), she'll love you even more for it.

I got a Single small size with a Coke. Yummy.

I am the king of handmade cards. Last vday I made my gf at the time a card and there were two peas (boy and girl pea obvi) and it said "Peas Be Mine." I was pretty proud of it.

your fish died? what?

I was sold Camel Shrimp instead of Peppermint Shrimp and Camel Shrimp eat fish. I still have fish though, just proof that my shrimp suck ass.

That's awesome. Very awesome :happy: I always love the surprise flowers, just because.

And guys love the result :lol:

I met the guy at a friend's party Saturday night and then agreed to go have dinner with him on Sunday evening. The date went really well, but we don't have plans to hang out again until this coming up weekend since we're both busy during the week. That way we totally avoid the Valentine's Day issue :lol: I've been single the last 2 valentine's days, but I was in a relationship for the 5 previous ones. I like getting/giving gifts, but I prefer it to be thoughtful/spontaneous. Valentine's Day is just annoying because its like you have to get the person a gift and everyone is trying to make dinner reservations for the same night, etc. I'm not a huge fan.

Good plan :lol:

I thought I was going to die on the landing! You know how the plane on Lost sounded before it split in half the plan was doing that. WORST FLIGHT EVER! I mean up and down, and the engines would get super quiet then kick high again then the plan would dip down then the nose would be up again, I was in tears and shaking thought 1.0mg of Kolonapin, I really don't fly well but I have never had a landing be that bad, not over South, FL where there is no bad weather, beautiful clear skies and flat ground......

A told the captain it was the worst flight ever. LMAO :lol:

I used to HATE Valentines day, just a day for girls to demand their man get them something and if they don't it's an excuse for them to be mad.

I had many single V-Days and they were more fun. Girls night out, there ya go have a guys night out if you feel up to it. :D

Haha, LOST airplane. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but that was an awesome analogy.

That's my husband!!!!! He only makes handmade cards. They are the best. Just the other day he found the one he made me for my 21st. birthday. It has a hand drawn Marilyn Monroe on the cover, Seven Year Itch white dress pose.

I'm actually making his card this year too! They are just so much more fun, I think :happy:

Love the peas be mine....too cute :happy:

Ummmm....I might have to "steal" that one :lol:

I'm glad this joke managed to thoroughly confuse another person. :P

No, I knew you both were fake dating on the forum. I coulda sworn Joel had a(nother) girl IRL.

Ok Ballzee I'll vote for your picture for POTM.

Speaking of v-day. I've got a full day of spa booked for me and my mum. I refuse to go on a date on V day, too much expectation on both side. Friday is much better! :D

Also speaking of hand made cards, I hand made my nephews birth announcement cards. And then for my niece I was better than before.

I coulda sworn Joel had a(nother) girl IRL.

I did, but then it got weird and she always made excuses about one reason or another of why she couldn't see me and after so many different stories I just stopped trying. Pretty lame if you ask me.

I did, but then it got weird and she always made excuses about one reason or another of why she couldn't see me and after so many different stories I just stopped trying. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Long distance makes it so much harder.

Yeah but I'd hardly consider <hour drive long distance. That's like two people who live 15 blocks apart dating in NYC. :lol:

Oh...I thought it was an hour plus.

No, it's like literally an hour depending on traffic in either city. It's not a long drive at all. But hey, must be that we're not supposed to be together. No use crying over it :lol:

Oh i got her something....but its not for right now lol. I Always get something, But its normally a surprise for the bigger thing that we do every year. And I have some of the most amazing handmade cards that brit and I have exchanged...they always bring me to tears I :wub: her lol

I dated a chick named valerie before Brit. She lived an hour away...Brit was dating one of my best friends and we had just met. Val thought I was cheating on her with some chick who's name I didnt know haha. Yea some how it went from val going crazy to my best friend hitting brit and me finding a spot for brit to live and getting her in school and back on her feet and teachin her how to save money ect ect....well it went down hill from there and now here I am haha

Archived