Pod Your Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Haha, I love it when you get to Hugh it up.

I'm so pissed at myself about how bad I want a dslr. I literally will never use it but I wants.

You see the pics?

It's really worth the $$$ for it, I am just in love, so is A he was having a blast taking nature pics.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not looked at the pictures yet, I just know what they do after using one for 4 years. They are just awesome.

I'll check them out now.

The affair actually started while they were engaged and continued after the wedding.

Did you ever think, since they are still bff's, that it's a triangle? Some people like that kind of stuff.

Did you ever think, since they are still bff's, that it's a triangle? Some people like that kind of stuff.

They aren't bff's anymore...but they are still friends. I think the friendship has cooled considerably over the years. It's been at least 10 years now....I think.

There's no love triangle. But there is a child involved :rolleyes:

I graduated with both of these guys. I was shocked when I found out. The girl went to another school and is a few years younger than us.

Doesn't that come from the way cuckoo's lay their eggs? I don't think it's anywhere close to being a four letter word.

Unless you're referring to "man sandwich." :lol:

Just finished a cup of coffee at work and got my morning dose of Joel's thread. Always entertaining!

Joel, glad to hear things went well.

Happy Valentines Day.

Just finished a cup of coffee at work and got my morning dose of Joel's thread. Always entertaining!

Joel, glad to hear things went well.

Happy Valentines Day.

yeah cant wait for managerial accounting to start.....

I don't celebrate made-up holidays, with the sole intention of increasing retail sales for food and flowers.

But happy sex day to everyone.

Why do you think there are so many birthdays in November?????? :lol:

hahahaha! I never put that together either.

May your corals give back the love you give them with great polyp extension.

Archived