inTank Media Baskets

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Ew electronic music.

When are you getting the mrcoral stuff again Joel? :)

You shut your mouth, blue. :lol:

Should come tomorrow. I would have had it Friday but I was on the road. B)

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You shut your mouth, blue. :lol:

Should come tomorrow. I would have had it Friday but I was on the road. B)

It doesn't even have meaning! I barely consider it music.

And that's exciting :)

You guys are nuts. Aaron Neville is where it's at.

He's good, I just need a wide variety of music to appease my eclectic tastes. :D

He's good, I just need a wide variety of music to appease my eclectic tastes. :D

:D Dude I was totally joking, although I have caught myself listen to Fast Car sometimes. I love that song :wub:

devilsadvocate

music doesnt have to have lyrics to be considered music.

music oblivious 8th grader.

And that's exciting :)

Music doesn't have to have meaning, part of why I like 60's music is how many songs are so lyrically simple and carefree. You don't have to think about it, it's just happy. :)

Dubstep/electronic is the same, more about how it makes you feel than what it's trying to convey.

That sounds like I'm trying to make it sound deep, I assure you I'm not :lol:

:D Dude I was totally joking, although I have caught myself listen to Fast Car sometimes. I love that song :wub:

My mom loves him so I grew up listening to him. B)

OMG! Pendulum was one of the first records I ever spun! Talk about booty shaking about 6-7 years ago.

He uses Ableton and Reason to write his music. He likes to write his own bass lines, and a few of his songs have had me doing vocals for him so he can't get sued. :P

Check out Dead Mouse, DJ Fresh, Bad Company, Dylan, Lemon D, Dillinja, Ed Rush and Optical, DJ Markey, Zomboy, Zedd ShebastiaN and many more.

Let me know who you like so I can shoot you more names. ;) He can rattle them off like nothing. He is just going on and on and I gave up spelling the KRAZY names.

But Ed Rush and Optical, Bad Company, Dead Mouse are all in my top 5 along with Skrillex and Pendulum.

Deadmau5. Yes.

Whatever! People go what!!!??? But you say "DEAD MOUSE" so he will be able to find it.

Skrillex is amazing! That's what I love about Dub Step, it's whatever the artist wanted it to be as there is POP (Brittany Spears's New Songs are all Dub Step) and Maroon 5 feat Christina Havenohaira is dub step, and all the stuff the Black Eyed Peas have done is Dub step.

I can go on for days. It's basically whatever the artist wants with a sick Bassline and etc.

I love bootyshakin music. I was taped dancing about 5 months ago in Fort Lauderdale while helping a friend do his documentary..... I should check online for that video....

Edit: Can't find it, kind of surprised as they filmed me for about 2 minutes, and some other guy tried to hit on me while I was wearing my wedding ring, said he liked my "step" yeah buddy back off. :rolleyes:

Midnight eastern or central? I am bad with time zones and that's multiplied by the fact you're in Canada. :lol:

I ordered the "start the new year with a bang" SPS pack which is like 9 pretty diverse SPS frags and a blue chalice that I forget the name of.

Can I have more than one PSN on my ps3? I've not tried to make a new one yet so it's just my dad's who never plays :lol:

umm..we are on central time i'm pretty sure..LOL

when are you getting the coral in?

you can have more than one psn, but you have to make a entire new user. your dad plays ps3? that's effin awsome.

umm..we are on central time i'm pretty sure..LOL

when are you getting the coral in?

you can have more than one psn, but you have to make a entire new user. your dad plays ps3? that's effin awsome.

Damn, I'm eastern. I'm still beat from manventure times so I'll hit the sack early tonight but I'm sure you'll be gaming tomorrow and I think I can stay up. I still don't have a headset. Also not sure what my PSN is, is that just my name that I entered?

Coral should be in tomorrow by 10:30am B)

RE: 2 pages ago

Used my Evo 4G.

Quality not implied.

Nice B) the same graphic designer friend who went on manventure is hooked on going to these raves and he said next time Skrillex comes to Pittsburg (where he lives) or another big guy like Steve Aoki that he wants me to come and he'll show me what I'm missing.

Also, get with the program, son. Change your settings to 100 posts/page. Makes it so much easier to read.

Nice B) the same graphic designer friend who went on manventure is hooked on going to these raves and he said next time Skrillex comes to Pittsburg (where he lives) or another big guy like Steve Aoki that he wants me to come and he'll show me what I'm missing.

I saw Skrillex, Skream, Benga, Nero and 12th Planet on Halloween.

Sick is quite the understatement.

Also, get with the program, son. Change your settings to 100 posts/page. Makes it so much easier to read.

:D

I tried that.

Went back to default so I could feel better about myself.

Yeah I'm really excited, I've been to huge concerts before (30-40k people) which was awesome but I know from seeing semielectronic bands like M.S.I. that the crowds/people/atmosphere/experience is 100x better.

Feel better how? So your thread has more pages? :lol:

We break out the chainsaw and cover the logs to dry out :) it gets used, but not by us. The family that owns the cabin is a huge family and lots of people come through and use it for hunting, fishing, skiing, camping, etc. so it's gone by the time we come back but there's new wood left for us.

The general attitude of everyone that uses it, and the main reason we are allowed to do what we do, is to leave the cabin in better shape than you left it. So we always buy extra nonperishable foods and leave that, some beer, supplies for the next people. Before we leave the cabin we clean it top to bottom, even Monk would approve :lol:

That all sounds fantastic :) You are lucky to have a cabin like that to use! If I had endless amounts of money, I would have a cabin in the woods and a beach house on a tropical island :)

I saw Skrillex, Skream, Benga, Nero and 12th Planet on Halloween.

Sick is quite the understatement.

+1000

Going to a rave/drum and bass party is amazing/life changing. I grew up in a rap music world and needed something I could actually dance to, not just hump the air and have my butt grabbed.... <_<

Techno is just incredible, and I love other music as well, Rock, Pop and Rap, even a little Country.

To each their own but don;t knock it until you try it. All my car rides are to DnB or something of the sort, has a nice roll to it that keeps you awake.

+1000

Going to a rave/drum and bass party is amazing/life changing. I grew up in a rap music world and needed something I could actually dance to, not just hump the air and have my butt grabbed.... <_<

Techno is just incredible, and I love other music as well, Rock, Pop and Rap, even a little Country.

To each their own but don;t knock it until you try it. All my car rides are to DnB or something of the sort, has a nice roll to it that keeps you awake.

Oh herro 1985.

:flower:

Archived