ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Ah okay cool, when I was reading about it I was like that's neat that a cream would work like this.... Wait... Why does it come in favors? :lol:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angel eyes is an enzymatic medication that helps them to not produce the enzymes that stain the fur from the tearing. Some people it works for others it doesn't. Some pets love it, some won't eat it.

I have seen where is has improved it a lot but usually it's on the owners to clean their dogs eyes once daily and keep it from building up (the eye boogers).If you dog doesn't have a lot of tearing there is no need for it.

She has crazy bed head this morning!

Joel if you do got the flatworm exit way just take a few deep breaths and drink a beer when you are watching it do it's job. I was hovering over the tank and freaking out but it was for no reason. Honestly the chemical is safe, it's the toxins from the flatworms that can kill the fish.

The good news is I don't have fish for it to kill :lol: oh wait, that's still sad :P

I'm going to piss off my mushroom today and vacuum the rest off him. I really don't have that many but I would still change the water after doing it. :)

Really though, after the fish died, I realized that some things are just out of your control and I don't stress over the tank as much.

I'm still crushing hard on the idea of neon gobies. I've watch some youtubes of their behavior and I like it. I figure if I have only neons, breeding will be easy, I want a cleaner shrimp pair to breed, and sexies to breed. My hope is that maybe a few survive but the majority provide natural live food for the others.

The good news is I don't have fish for it to kill :lol: oh wait, that's still sad :P

I'm going to piss off my mushroom today and vacuum the rest off him. I really don't have that many but I would still change the water after doing it. :)

Really though, after the fish died, I realized that some things are just out of your control and I don't stress over the tank as much.

I'm still crushing hard on the idea of neon gobies. I've watch some youtubes of their behavior and I like it. I figure if I have only neons, breeding will be easy, I want a cleaner shrimp pair to breed, and sexies to breed. My hope is that maybe a few survive but the majority provide natural live food for the others.

Glad you can laugh about it a bit now though! :)

You say you won't stress now but I bet you $$$ you will! ;)

LMAO I know the feeling though, after losing the Yasha and the 6-line I was going WTH and praying everyone else would be fine. Well they are thank goodness and I think my diatom boom may have been due to a decaying Yasha body.

SO how much longer until you can get fish?

surgicalsense

That is pretty cool. I want to get another fire cleaner shrimp. I just read that depending on their, "situation" they can go from being and male/female and change sexes. I might have a plan ;)

surgicalsense

I purchased the Aiptasia-x by RedSea... it came with the syringe I and canulas I needed :) I am going to zap the SOB when I get home.

I wasn't sure about the distilled white vinegar :huh: and I did not have a syringe at all ;)

SO how much longer until you can get fish?

February, but honestly, I'm really toying with fishless. My water is just so, so clear right now. If I get something it will be smallish.

Still here...

:ninja: good.

That is pretty cool. I want to get another fire cleaner shrimp. I just read that depending on their, "situation" they can go from being and male/female and change sexes. I might have a plan

That would be cool.

:hi5:

Me too

B)

I purchased the Aiptasia-x by RedSea... it came with the syringe I and canulas I needed I am going to zap the SOB when I get home.

I wasn't sure about the distilled white vinegar and I did not have a syringe at all

Aiptasia-X works better, I just already had that other stuff

---------

In other news, I decided to piss off the mushroom and siphon the flatworms off it. There was only 3 :)

Filled up the ATO so the tank should be smooth sailing over the weekend. I'm pumped. One of my friend's younger brothers is finally old enough to go and it's going to be fun.

They are super easy to get off, the only reason I pissed off the mushie was due to my own clumsiness. The siphoning power of airline tubing was enough to get them no sweat.

After reading they're commensal I thought I'd keep them, I'd seen them before in the 20 and nothing was ever wrong until they multiplied. Then they had to go. :)

Also, laziness.

devilsadvocate
Nice! I knew you would sell those pretty quick. They were good stuff B)

i almost lost the RR frag, had to tear apart the tank to find it!

Tomorrow Never Dies

FTFY

tuxedocollar.jpg

B)

Joel what's the width by height again on that sig?

The master file is 190x1920 but it's sized down to like 50-75x500 I think.

Definitely not the best bond, but the applicable bond for that situation never the less :P

I think Daniel Craig is doing a great job at it now. I like the new gritty approach to the franchise.

Sean Connery :wub:

Definitely not the best bond, but the applicable bond for that situation never the less :P

I think Daniel Craig is doing a great job at it now. I like the new gritty approach to the franchise.

Oh yes...Daniel Craig. I had a crush on him for a while.

I realize I'm a bit behind again (I go a day without checking on your thread and I end up with several pages to read through :lol: ), but I just wanted to say that your dog is too cute! :wub: She looks almost as prissy as Lily. They even kind of match with the white fur and the pink name tags. What's her name again?

Archived