Cultivated Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Kathy Bates?

Do you have one of thos amazing accents like swamp people? I would kill to have that accent.

I did, the most perfect example was the word "ambulance." I pronounced it "am blue lance" :eek:

My creole accent met the wv hick accent met with my parents ohio city accent and they all canceled each other out. People usual guess I'm from the Midwest if they try to figure out by my accent.

As long as nobody woke up with a sore butt, nakedness among drunk male friends is fine!

An excellent rule. :lol:

Jason, things are well, the tank is cruising and Mr. Coral frags come Tuesday how are you?

Oh, I have mw3 now.

oh nice! what did you order from mr.coral? or is it :ninja:

things are cool with me, stupid busy at work, but good.

ohh snap! what's your PSN? (pm it to me if you want) and if your down for some games i'm on at about midnight lol

Midnight eastern or central? I am bad with time zones and that's multiplied by the fact you're in Canada. :lol:

I ordered the "start the new year with a bang" SPS pack which is like 9 pretty diverse SPS frags and a blue chalice that I forget the name of.

Can I have more than one PSN on my ps3? I've not tried to make a new one yet so it's just my dad's who never plays :lol:

B)

Have you heard of

It's my new joint. I've not been listening to anything electronic for a while and basically listened to that both 5 hour car rides for manventure. :lol: I love my car's system. Nathan put it best, "it's like getting punched in the chest with sound and getting made love to all at once."

Dude that's so old. Sheesh get with it.

Speaking of audio, my Volvo S70 have the best audio I've heard in a stock car. It's incredible.

I've not been listening to anything electronic for a while.

Hardstyle is were its at.

Give me something to listen to.

Dupstep is not poopoo :(:lol:

He's cool, I like it. But right now I want the wub wub wub wub screech wu wu wub wubbbbb :lol:

Steve Aoki's new song with Kid Cudi is pretty tight.

How's that for current, Ballz?

B)

Have you heard of

It's my new joint. I've not been listening to anything electronic for a while and basically listened to that both 5 hour car rides for manventure. :lol: I love my car's system. Nathan put it best, "it's like getting punched in the chest with sound and getting made love to all at once."

Good tunes man!

There are a ton of Dj's like that. Next time hubbie is done with a new track I will let you know, he writes dubstep, Drum and Bass etc.

I need a bass line that makes my butt shake. ;)

kid kudi, bleh.

Kid Cudi on his own:

no__meme_by_dylrocks95-d3jlcc7.png

Kid Cudi with Steve Aoki:

Borat-VeryNice.jpg

There are a ton of Dj's like that. Next time hubbie is done with a new track I will let you know, he writes dubstep, Drum and Bass etc.

I need a bass line that makes my butt shake. ;)

I've listened to dubstep before, just never went so far in to know specific DJs.

What does he use? I write music on occasion and I use FL or GarageBand.

nice B)

i like drum n bass

Would Pendulum fit in that category? If so I like Drum n Bass.

I like tarantula, blood sugar, propane nightmare, and the terminal. Those are the only songs I can remember off the top of my head.

Archived