Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1236166176_eliza-dushku-lollipop.gif

Mix it up over here.

She is so hot, and she and I are the same sign, Capricorns. :happy:

Okay everybody, I am officially on PSN for MW3. I'll be on later today to play if anyone wants to add DabnusShamer they are free to. I know flexin5 has it, and I'm pretty sure candy and Tron have it too.

First game went 18-2-7 against all prestige players and was top on my team. I'm not awesome but I definitely don't bring teams down. B)

Our name is Contracks, I forgot what Tron's was so if you know it let me know I am adding you now.

I am still learning the maps and it takes a game or 2 to get going but I am getting better, first game was 9-3-10 so I was not tooo bad. LMAO

Hate learning new boards, and I hate Campers, cheep ####### sitting in corners shooting everyone. HATE THEM

You clearly missed my disclaimer....a tropical WARM beach :lol: The coast here is pretty but not warm nor tropical :lol: Sand, yes. Ocean, yes. Palm trees, yes. Warm water, nope. It's way too cold at the beach for me :)

I was one of those people that thought southern CA was all tropical like Florida. Yes, the beaches are pretty, but the water is never very warm at all. I miss the Florida beaches where the water was 80.

Ack! Where is your coral?! This is why I'v sworn off ordering coral online. It stresses me out. Did you call Mr. Coral?

Yeah I play on video game consoles.

Not mediocre blu-ray players moonlighting as consoles.

:lol:

We got it for the Blu-ray/media capabilities! You should see the movies on the hard drive! ;)

And it's a pretty awesome game console, I liked PS1 and PS2 as well!

OHHHH Remember SEGA! I love turning it on it sang at you.

So saying this later tonight on Xbox...

We got it for the Blu-ray/media capabilities! You should see the movies on the hard drive! ;)

And it's a pretty awesome game console, I liked PS1 and PS2 as well!

OHHHH Remember SEGA! I love turning it on it sang at you.

I had a PS1 and loved Crash Bandicoot.

My Dreamcast was the BOMB though.

I don't dislike Sony, I have both.

I just prefer M$'s licensed games.

Forza 4

B)

So saying this later tonight on Xbox...

oh sick FIcandy you are on ps3 too?

add me up, psn: tehfuzzman what can i say i have good games and bad games, depends on who i'm playing against. what do you guys like to play? i'm down for just straight team deathmatch or groundwar. i get too frustrated when i play the stuff like sabatoge or whatever. i can't stand noob toobers.

new clan tag: REEF :lol:

joel, make with teh pics!!!

Our name is Contracks, I forgot what Tron's was so if you know it let me know I am adding you now.

I am still learning the maps and it takes a game or 2 to get going but I am getting better, first game was 9-3-10 so I was not tooo bad. LMAO

Hate learning new boards, and I hate Campers, cheep ####### sitting in corners shooting everyone. HATE THEM

OKay, I'm still not sure how to add :lol:

I like the new maps so far, I've only played like 5 games though, two of which on maps I've played before.

I dislike campers too, but that's how real wars are fought :lol:

Ack! Where is your coral?! This is why I'v sworn off ordering coral online. It stresses me out. Did you call Mr. Coral?

Still at Mr. Coral. Apparently "how does monday sound?" "yeah, monday sounds great ship it then" doesn't mean we are on the same page about when to send them. :rolleyes: Anywho, yes I'm frustrated but I'm giving them a chance, they have a bad rep but it's gotten better. You can believe me when I say anymore problems with the shipping won't be overlooked. [/rant]

In three years I've had to buy 3 xboxes and 1 ps3. I now have 0 working xboxes (each time I tried to get warranty support it would always cost me something out of pocket) and 1 working ps3. I like xbox, I like the games, but for the money they are poorly built excuses of a console imo. Plus you have to buy xbox live to even use it for netflix. BS. I like how the ps3 does a lot, online is free, wireless doesn't cost another 100 bucks, netflix, internet, etc. and games. Like the iPhone, it does everything and place calls. :lol: Oh and Playstation Move blows Kinect and Wii out of the water.

oh sick FIcandy you are on ps3 too?

add me up, psn: tehfuzzman what can i say i have good games and bad games, depends on who i'm playing against. what do you guys like to play? i'm down for just straight team deathmatch or groundwar. i get too frustrated when i play the stuff like sabatoge or whatever.

new clan tag: REEF :lol:

joel, make with teh pics!!!

I still don't know how to add :lol:

I've just been playing straight deathmatch to learn the maps but I like a little of everything. Objectives are a fun twist when killing gets too monotonous :P

Fine, I'll go take pictures of the same damn stuff you've all seen a million times. brb :lol:

oh nm i just saw your post about the shipping, ####ty deal! hate waiting for the ups guy.

to add ppl, just press the PS button on the controller, scroll all the way to the right to see your friends list and the "add person" thing will be there. just put in the name and it sends a request.

how much do xbox 360's go for these days? i want one only for forza 4. it blows GT5 out of the water.

I had one xbox RROD but my current PS3 sounds like a lear jet.

You can probably pick up a used one w/ a decent HD for $200.

It's funny how different people's experiences are, isn't it? :lol:

the PS3 is dead quiet for me. I want to install some fans in the cabinet it's in though so I don't have to play with the cabinet door open.

awe man seeing your side angle fts makes me drool :) i cant wait for my gha to go away!! gd it.. i want to light it on fire and start over again just because of this..

I'll stay the course, ive thought about going to extreme measures and removing one rock at a time that has gha on it and drying it off and putting it back in.. but i only thing this would compound my problems in the end

awe man seeing your side angle fts makes me drool :) i cant wait for my gha to go away!! gd it.. i want to light it on fire and start over again just because of this..

I'll stay the course, ive thought about going to extreme measures and removing one rock at a time that has gha on it and drying it off and putting it back in.. but i only thing this would compound my problems in the end

I had some bad GHA too, remember? :D just stay positive! I'm still have some trouble with diatoms here and there but I think that's more a reflection on my lack of CUC rather than my water quality. What I love about being fishless is that I've not scraped my glass in over a month now I think, it just stays that perfect between the low bioload, huge pod army, sparse CUC and a little bit of luck I'm guessing.

I would agree with it compounding your problems, unless you're totally killing the rock you're just giving the GHA in the tank more food with the die off.

Also, PS controllers are for little Japanese hands.

I will agree that so far I like the 360 controller better. :D

I keep blaming the game when I know "I should have had that kill" but I know I'm just not in the zone with the controls yet. My go to WTF call is, "In what universe does me shooting you in the face 5 times equal you killing me?"

Yea i know you had some bad gha.. i got some fish.. but the sump is really taking care of anything growing on the glass in the d/t it really has some nice gunk growing on the sides.. the way i look at it... let it grow :) I dont even think i'll scrub it haha.

But my algae blenny seems to actually want to do some work... and my new CuC will be in on wed/thursday from johny i got a 40b crew.. so i figure i just enlisted an army. And this is probably good as most of my cuc has died since the first crew i ordered from him over a year ago - which was a bit light for a 40b anyway, and the gf ended up w/ all the nassarius snails because 'they look soo cute' lol

Archived