inTank Media Baskets

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

That all sounds fantastic :) You are lucky to have a cabin like that to use! If I had endless amounts of money, I would have a cabin in the woods and a beach house on a tropical island :)

I really would like a house on South Seas Resort's property on Captiva Island in Florida (we were went on vacation in September). :)

+1000

Going to a rave/drum and bass party is amazing/life changing. I grew up in a rap music world and needed something I could actually dance to, not just hump the air and have my butt grabbed.... <_<

Techno is just incredible, and I love other music as well, Rock, Pop and Rap, even a little Country.

To each their own but don;t knock it until you try it. All my car rides are to DnB or something of the sort, has a nice roll to it that keeps you awake.

I want to rave my face off! Oh and not eat or drink anything I didn't bring myself while I'm there. ;):lol:

oh, and yay for corals coming tomorrow :happydance:

Can't wait! I just hope they come without problems and do well. :)

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really would like a house on South Seas Resort's property on Captiva Island in Florida (we were went on vacation in September). :)

I want to rave my face off! Oh and not eat or drink anything I didn't bring myself while I'm there. ;):lol:

Can't wait! I just hope they come without problems and do well. :)

Captiva is retirement area, but if you like it hey go for it! ;)

HA even if you do that at the Rave I have been dosed by people running around with bottles of water with LSD/Acid in them. You know you can get the full effects by absorbing it though your skin? Didn't know what had happened, TG for Andrew who did.... Stay away from water bottle waving hippies.

Fingers crossed for you on the corals man.

Captiva is retirement area, but if you like it hey go for it! ;)

HA even if you do that at the Rave I have been dosed by people running around with bottles of water with LSD/Acid in them. You know you can get the full effects by absorbing it though your skin? Didn't know what had happened, TG for Andrew who did.... Stay away from water bottle waving hippies.

Fingers crossed for you on the corals man.

Captiva is real chill and the sun sets over the gulf, that's why I like it. I've done crazy "run and do everything" vacays but I do jack #### at Captiva. It's all just relaxation. I'd love to have a retreat like that that I could go to several times a year.

And yeah I've heard that, I'm not going to incriminate myself but I can say with certainty that I severely dislike the feeling of not being in control.

I'm crossing my fingers too!

No, seriously, stay away from hippies.

QFT

Captiva is real chill and the sun sets over the gulf, that's why I like it. I've done crazy "run and do everything" vacays but I do jack #### at Captiva. It's all just relaxation. I'd love to have a retreat like that that I could go to several times a year.

And yeah I've heard that, I'm not going to incriminate myself but I can say with certainty that I severely dislike the feeling of not being in control.

Next time your down there go check out Lover's Key Park. We got to walk down the beach and the dolphins were following us while the sun was setting etc. We lived in Fort Myers for 5 years and barely got to the beach but once every few months. Same now that we are back in West Palm, need to change that.....

Yeah I can totally agree with you o the control thing. ;)

I want to go back soon, I could sit on that jagged ass sand and watch the waves come in all day. :)

Sand is much softer there then here on the Atlantic side, IDK why but it is.

I hate when that happens - I normally call ahead once tracking number is sent I call my local sort facility and have them hold it there

Gena, you live in la, you can day trip it to the beach, quit yer whining :P

When do your rics come in? :)

You clearly missed my disclaimer....a tropical WARM beach :lol: The coast here is pretty but not warm nor tropical :lol: Sand, yes. Ocean, yes. Palm trees, yes. Warm water, nope. It's way too cold at the beach for me :)

then how do you know its supposed to be delivered by 1030 >.<

if my ups guy is not here by 11... i just write it off to the next day - or go check the porch... he might have surprised me and left it there.

I also told the mail lady at the post office to call me the minute my order gets in from reef cleaners.. (i live in a small town). To which she said what is it that is so time sensitive? I said a bunch of critters... and she just glared at me lol..

Hahaha - I've done that and the look is priceless...told them I have live animals after they handed the package to me. And they tried to tell me I have to open it before I leave because it was unknown that there was water or live animals. I told the mail lady, no ill open it when I get home, unless you want me to open it now and stress out my 200 dollar fish(the mandarins) and they die - and you'll have killed two animals and will be paying for the replacement of them

I like to mess with people lol

surgicalsense
You clearly missed my disclaimer....a tropical WARM beach :lol: The coast here is pretty but not warm nor tropical :lol: Sand, yes. Ocean, yes. Palm trees, yes. Warm water, nope. It's way too cold at the beach for me :)

Wetsuit 2:2

I was just teasing! Because right now, you guys are tropical comparatively. :P

then how do you know its supposed to be delivered by 1030 >.<

edited for personal information, but:

5dO6Z.jpg

DvItG.jpg

Thought the only reason people listen to Dubstep was if they are impared on little pills...

Definitely the majority of people that listen to it. :lol:

Sorry bud, I was planning a huge photo dump today but UPS is making sure that doesn't happen. -_-

I'm going to shoot Mr. Coral a PM and see if he did ship them. I'll be agitated if he didn't, but will feel better knowing they aren't lost somewhere freezing.

If it's ups' fault, the good news is that they cover $100 on undeclared value and that's what I paid.

Okay everybody, I am officially on PSN for MW3. I'll be on later today to play if anyone wants to add DabnusShamer they are free to. I know flexin5 has it, and I'm pretty sure candy and Tron have it too.

First game went 18-2-7 against all prestige players and was top on my team. I'm not awesome but I definitely don't bring teams down. B)

Archived