ReefCleaners.org

Phantasma

Kazooie

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I know what you mean! It seems to appear once every winter, probably something to do with the ground freezing. At least, that's my theory.

Thanks!

I have it on reef-crest, running on just under 50% power. When the corals get used to the tank better though, I'm probably going to turn it up to 75%.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the CUC for the tank, I'll have to go digging around for the receipt to remember what it consisted of. :blush:

Will get another fts sometime today, stay tuned!

They won't ship to Alaska whatever, I guess. :l

Anyways, fts's are still a pain, maybe later.

IMG_1026.jpg

Tiniest snail ever! :wub:

Everything looks happy.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Nice!

IMG_0993.jpg

Still having troubles shooting RAW under the LED's :(

Make sure you're using the center focus point, and with acr - Adobe Camera Raw - play with the color bars, I like 50k then -25 on most shots, 75-100 clarity, a touch of vibrance and the other one I forget.

very nice pictures. having a hard time taking pictures with leds?

Thanks, and yes. Seems they're either blurry, dark, or far-off colors. :rolleyes:

Make sure you're using the center focus point, and with acr - Adobe Camera Raw - play with the color bars, I like 50k then -25 on most shots, 75-100 clarity, a touch of vibrance and the other one I forget.

Thanks, I think I can do those with Gimp as well, they just have different names. :lol:

Considering putting in the firefish from the 125 in tomorrow, will get pictures soon regardless.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, missed your post! :blush:

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

Was worried about catching the firefish in the 125, but it was easier than expected. He literally swam into the siphon hose and into the bucket! :lol:

Archived