inTank Media Baskets

Phantasma

Kazooie

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Been putting off on putting the door back on until I had it just right, and it is now. :) Just did some touch-up.

Sometime in the next month or so, I'll be getting the mp10, led kit, and maybe overflow. I'm glad this is moving forward some. :)

Oh and Squared, the Australian show filmed it professionally for world-release. I'm buying to when it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

Will soon, probably this weekend.

Placed the order for the LED's from HERE. Seems like a lot of people like them, so I'm lloking forward to getting it built. :)

Oh, and looking for a MP10 any version for $100 to $180, let me know if you have one. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Is that water in it? That I see?

Nope, still dry as a nickel. :P Will be wet by the end of 2011 though... I hope. :lol:

Nice. Those look pretty ho.

Thanks! I like how bright they are. :)

Have almost enough money saved up to get the baffles for the sump. Then I just need to get heaters, mj1200 for skimmer, stuff for ATO, shelf installed, plumbing, and then the wet-stuff. I think. :huh:

IMG_0474.jpg

Now that yellow, more like THIS color wise. I tried using MWB, worked as far as the camera. As soon as it gets onto my computer, it gets all color-wacky.

To get it visibleish, I used MWB, and not shoot in RAW. I think it has to do with UFRAW, because it likes to do that with random other pictures. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be placing an order from intank soon, I think.

A Ehiem 150w

MJ1200

And some Chemi-pure Elite. All for a grand total of about $70 before shipping.

Then I'll get the baffles cut, and get the materials from homedepot for the screen cover/plumbing. Then lastly I'll place an order for a CUC at my lfs.

Thanks... I think? :huh:

I have two stores up here. One, about an hour away, is really good. They do a fair amount of propagating, as well as trading with local people. They seem to get shipments in fairly often too, just got a pretty big one in of mandrins and stuff from ORA the other day. They care about the fish and stuff, and I like to support them by buying from then when I can. On the other hand though...

The store that's about 15 minutes from me is horrible. The fish are near death 1/2 of the time, but are really cheap because of that. The corals are out of the question, $20 for a 1" mat of GSP is wrong in my opinion, especially when I can get all I want for free, literally. It's suspected be me (and several other local people) that they also poured bleach into a different store's bank of tanks. The owner has also been seen smoking illegal drugs in the store too,which makes me uncomfortable to shop there, so I don't.

Thanks for stopping by, the first one is nice. :)

IMG_0614.jpg

Sump is done, just needs to be plumbed. Cover Is done. Plumbing will be done soon.

Coming together now, only need a couple things then the water will be wet.

Thanks, always nice to receive a compliment, but that is nothing complicated. The only hard part about it would be attaching the 'left to right' piece to the first baffle.

Although I do like how clear the baffles are now. :wub: Too bad they'll be covered with coralline in a couple months. :(

Archived