Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Phantasma

Kazooie

Hmmm, not sure what to do then... Maybe I could make some sort of hook thing or something. :rolleyes:

Anyways, finished most of the stands "bones". Just need to get the shelf in, and skin it. :)

IMG_2643.jpg

Same height as the 15's. :)

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the wood under the tank painted, as well as the sump's base. Just need to skin, install shelf, and paint all that. Then the stand will be done.

Also, will be DIYing LED's for it, I guess. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

what's up? got the stuff? finish the stand? anything?

also how did you get a rim on your sketchup drawings? how do you put sketchup drawings on the forums?

Seano Hermano
what's up? got the stuff? finish the stand? anything?

also how did you get a rim on your sketchup drawings? how do you put sketchup drawings on the forums?

File --> Export --> 2D Graphic. :)

How goes the build, kazooie? What's new?

Violin? That's pretty sweet. Is it an electric-acoustic? :huh::)

Just about done with the stand, just need to do some touch up on the door, then it'll be done. But then it's on hold for a month, due to saving money for Europe Trip, and a rolling sound post in the violin. rolleyes:

Acoustic. :)

Hmmph :rolleyes:

That's the theme of the tank... Phantasma: City of Wonder ;)

Thanks! Can't wait to get this thing wet! (Still month or two away though! :lol:)

Well, I do believe there is this nifty invention of google, but I'll save you the trouble. ;) It's from Love Never Dies, sequel to Phantom, and closed just recently, much to my disappointment.

Edit: LND%20fulleffect_0.JPG

A scene from the Australia version showing Phantasma during Coney Island Waltz. :wub:

No, it is next to impossible to find full scenes, but there is one or two of the Australian version, which is very different, but also nice.

YOU DIDN'T LOVE PHANTOM????????? :o

:wub:

I think there is also one for the song The Beauty Underneath, which is more "rock stylized" but it's not a very good one, and Gustave sounds like a whinny 3 year old girl. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it did. :(

Go search on youtube for The Beauty Underneath then, just the recording. That's the only one that I think you might enjoy... maybe Bathing Beauty as well. :lol:

Archived