Innovative Marine Aquariums

Milkeeways JBJ 3 Gal Pico

Milkeeway

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! I'd really appreciate it if you would click the unboxing link in my signature and watch my video and maybe even subscribe! I plan on reviewing a lot more and will be communicating with companies to send me their products so everyone here at Nano-Reef can benefit! Of course they will need to see that I have a solid group of followers! I'd really like to pursue this and I could use everyone's help! If I am allowed to keep the products I plan on auctioning them off here at Nano-Reef!

What I've been doing so far is only skimming after feedings, with the attached air hose if you completely shut the valve it stops the skimming process then I have the jbj pico filter running 24/7 on the top of my filter

Thanks everyone for subscribing!

Just an update on the tank! I dropped by my LFS yesterday to pick up something I'm sure I didn't end up getting 0.o and I came home with these! I am wondering if I got a good deal!

I got 2 Neon Green Mushrooms for $2.00 each

I also got a small Torch Coral for $10.00 which also has a red Mushroom on it (Mushroom was free)

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

Here is a link to a new video I posted showing my tank and the RapidLED bulb in action!

Check it out and subscribe if you like the video, the more subscribers I get the easier it's going to be for me to get my free LED giveaway going! Thanks again fellow nano-reefers!

Wow I feel dumb 0.0!! The guy at the LFS kept saying frogspawn over and over and over again!! Newb mistake!!

How about the prices? Are they fair?

So it looks like they are even harder to keep than a frogspawn (which I thought was bad enough) Eek Well I'm gonna do my best

beardslycrew

You didn't over pay for coral. As far as Lfs prices go you got a good deal. By the way I like your setup, I can't wait to see it fill out.

That's good to hear :]

Thanks Beardsly I appreciate that! I'm doing my best any advice is always welcome here.

Nice video, new additions looks good!

Thank you! I really appreciate that!

Thank you again to everyone who has been subscribing! It is happening a lot faster than I thought it would!

• 2 weeks later...

Haha I have been gone forever it feels like! Sorry guys. I haven't added anything to the tank really just to make sure everything is stable. I have a little bit of an aiptasia bloom? I also saw a very tiny feather duster growing. It retreated when I waved my hand over it so that was pretty cool. Any advice on getting rid of the aiptasia would be helpful though

Sounds like a plan! I need to go to the LFS today to get some water for a water change anyways so I'll see if any are available.

Drift Monkey
peppermint shrimp

Not a fan of adding critters to take care of specific problems, unless you plan on keeping them after...

Archived