inTank Media Baskets

NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

surgicalsense
I'll give you the red one and the green bird for the gorg. That way you aren't out anything if it dies.

:P I just paid you for the birds nest via paypal.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense

omgomgomg

I will come by this week, or we can hold off until the AE is ready. But, I will bring the gorg over. I just do understand this one :lol: just seems moody is all.

omgomgomg

I will come by this week, or we can hold off until the AE is ready. But, I will bring the gorg over. I just do understand this one :lol: just seems moody is all.

The sooner the better. They are all ready to go :)

surgicalsense
The sooner the better. They are all ready to go :)

Okay :P ... your like, get them now!!

I can come by today? I need to remove the gorg. I am not going to put it on a plug. Because it is naturally angled, I will leave what puddy is on there if I can so all you have to do is reglue it.

Okay :P ... your like, get them now!!

I can come by today? I need to remove the gorg. I am not going to put it on a plug. Because it is naturally angled, I will leave what puddy is on there if I can so all you have to do is reglue it.

That works for me! Usual time?

The new tank is up and running with water, sand, and rock omgomgomg

I'll be starting a new thread for it soon.

Sad to see this one end though :(

Spirofucci

Oh Gena! Love the stand!!! Hard to tell from the pic but it looks like there is some engraving or design in the metal legs.

On my 65 gal fw, I have an open bottom stand as well. I have kind of old steamer case/trunk that I keep equipment in and like Felicia said, which you have probably already done, you can run the wires etc, down the legs.

The new tank is up and running with water, sand, and rock omgomgomg

I'll be starting a new thread for it soon.

Sad to see this one end though :(

Woohoo! Time for a thread and photos! If you don't want to switch to an entirely new thread you can just turn this thread into the thread for the upgrade. That's what I did with my thread. It started with the 10 gallon and transitioned to the 30 gallon. Kind of nice to still keep all the history of where the tank started around for people to read :)

Oh Gena! Love the stand!!! Hard to tell from the pic but it looks like there is some engraving or design in the metal legs.

On my 65 gal fw, I have an open bottom stand as well. I have kind of old steamer case/trunk that I keep equipment in and like Felicia said, which you have probably already done, you can run the wires etc, down the legs.

Thanks, Mark! The bottom horizontal piece has cut-outs for the foot pedal for a sewing machine. It looks like a design, but it's not...it's functional. Now it's decorative though :lol: The legs themselves just have bolt holes...nothing fancy.

I'm either going to search for a vintage box, or my husband is going to make me one to match the wood on the stand. Either works for me :happy:

Woohoo! Time for a thread and photos! If you don't want to switch to an entirely new thread you can just turn this thread into the thread for the upgrade. That's what I did with my thread. It started with the 10 gallon and transitioned to the 30 gallon. Kind of nice to still keep all the history of where the tank started around for people to read :)

I think I'm going to start a new one. This one has sooooo many pages. I feel like starting fresh :lol:

I can't wait to see it!!

Soon!!!!!! I think tonight ;)

Wow - Way to go out on top! - TOTM, then onto a new tank.

The new stand is beautiful and I love your stocking plans. I can't wait :D

Wow - Way to go out on top! - TOTM, then onto a new tank.

The new stand is beautiful and I love your stocking plans. I can't wait :D

Thanks, pbj!!!!! It wasn't supposed to end this way, but I think it was meant to be :happy:

I'm going to work on the new thread now :)

Spirofucci

So you got the itch, eh? Love the new siggy.

Oh no another thread?? I can't keep up with you as it is.

So you got the itch, eh? Love the new siggy.

Oh no another thread?? I can't keep up with you as it is.

Yep :blush:

This thread should fall off before too long, I would think. Since it will be retired and all.

Yay for new tank!!

Thanks, msscha :)

Looks great! What fish will be going into the 28 gallon? Will you selling the leds from the 12 gallon?

Thanks! I'll be moving my giant B/W clownfish and the two little green banded gobies. Not sure what I will add down the road. I'm still debating.

I'll probably sell the whole setup as is or hang onto it even. I haven't decided on that yet either.

Second Frag Tank! ;)

nah.....my husband would have a fit if I kept this running long-term :lol: After I get the main stuff out, I'm going to experiment on the bryopsis that is left in it. I've read the MB7 can wipe out an algae problem. I think I'm gonna try it and see. Just out of curiosity.

surgicalsense
nah.....my husband would have a fit if I kept this running long-term :lol: After I get the main stuff out, I'm going to experiment on the bryopsis that is left in it. I've read the MB7 can wipe out an algae problem. I think I'm gonna try it and see. Just out of curiosity.

Set that bryopsis on fire!

• 2 weeks later...
Set that bryopsis on fire!

Blow torch!!!!! :lol:

If you ever decide to part out the 12, let me know, I still haven't gotten my lights :P

I'll let you know. I have banshee interested in a light strip too. However, I'm pretty certain I'm going to hang onto this tank for awhile. It's little and doesn't take up much room.

Archived