ReefCleaners.org

my "CUSTOM"SeaLife 30" DUAL 70w MH retro conversion

KrackerG

I'm sorry I just got peeved at a few of the above posts....

Is it that hard to read the thread? Your so interested in this DIY project, but you can't be bothered to read a few pages? This question about Orbit/CSL has been answered.

Yes someone may have woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but at least he can still read.

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
Kracker, can we see the pics again :)

heellloo! i am an old member from nano-reef, i am DIGGING this thread out of the DIRT. :) All the photos and images were lost during the transition to the new site. oops. i will so try to re-upload the images, as well as show some new photos. I am so happy to see the site is still up, i have been absent for ~4 years

70w is plenty for a 10-15 gallon tank, i recommend you use fixture such as Custom SeaLife. i have a bunch of 150w aromat electronic ballasts for sale, email me at KrackerG@yahoo.com for more info! i will sell them cheap! B)

heellloo! i am an old member from nano-reef, i am DIGGING this thread out of the DIRT. :) All the photos and images were lost during the transition to the new site. oops. i will so try to re-upload the images, as well as show some new photos. I am so happy to see the site is still up, i have been absent for ~4 years

70w is plenty for a 10-15 gallon tank, i recommend you use fixture such as Custom SeaLife. i have a bunch of 150w aromat electronic ballasts for sale, email me at KrackerG@yahoo.com for more info! i will sell them cheap! B)

yah cuz there are so many CSL lights out there

Archived