inTank Media Baskets

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have 2 posts lol.

Nice job, you just joined and am already judging people. Troll?

Thats what I'm thinking. Ban

srsly what should we talk about before my mom makes me get off the computer at 7:30?

MD- I put a gallon bag full of filter floss in with the ac70. Forgot to tell you about it. That is the only filter you should use during the cycle. Change it out every week or so, there is enough in there to last a long time. When you need more, they sell it at Walmart in the craft section for like $3 for a 3 year supply; it is really just pillow stuffing :-)

Remember to give the ac70 and the k-nano a vinegar bath before you stick them in your tank.

MD- I put a gallon bag full of filter floss in with the ac70. Forgot to tell you about it. That is the only filter you should use during the cycle. Change it out every week or so, there is enough in there to last a long time. When you need more, they sell it at Walmart in the craft section for like $3 for a 3 year supply; it is really just pillow stuffing :-)

Remember to give the ac70 and the k-nano a vinegar bath before you stick them in your tank.

Thanks man, I really appreciate all that you are doing for me.

Alt of Anemone fan, never to return again.

I thought it was an alt but was not sure...is it that easy to tell because of I.P's? If it is, what if my dad starts a tank and its a nano and he wants to join N-R...(btw this will never happen just giving a situation)...we have the same computer and both of our posts have the sam I.P....how would you know if it is an alt?

NJot that I would do any of that Im just really curious about how N-R works

RayWhisperer

I'm quite confident I could tell the difference between you and your father. Wait, no..... I'm absolutely certain.

I'm quite confident I could tell the difference between you and your father. Wait, no..... I'm absolutely certain.

:lol: that was just a test thought you would answer so I could find a loophole...btw I''m good t finding loopholes ;)

Plan for this week:

Monday

• stay on N-R and soak up knowledge
  • enjoy the 10 because its coming down soon

Tuesday

• same as monday

Wednesday

• return all livestock
  • get ready to empty tank and collect supplies

Thursday

• AC70, KNano, and more comes in
  • empty tank and fill with vinegar and water....

Friday

• rince and dry tank really well until cant smell any more vinegar
  • go to the LFS and get SW
  • start putting sand and rock in tank
  • show everyone pics and get $10 from dickie for livestock :lol:

When I had a FW tank, I rly liked Pencil Fish and Hatchet Fish.

I'm not sure what to think about the fact that I have the same taste in fish as MD and AM.

And no MD, I don't want the Pencil Fish.

I have one Reef Tank and my house is small enough that one tank is enough.

:lol: that was just a test thought you would answer so I could find a loophole...btw I''m good t finding loopholes ;)

My little cousin made an account here just so he could post in the lounge. We were posting from the same IP for awhile and I don't think it was ever an issue. We both have different "mannerisms" and writing styles, (plus he can form a cohesive sentience :P ) Most of the mods are pretty smart people. They will figure it out.

My little cousin made an account here just so he could post in the lounge. We were posting from the same IP for awhile and I don't think it was ever an issue. We both have different "mannerisms" and writing styles, (plus he can form a cohesive sentience :P ) Most of the mods are pretty smart people. They will figure it out.

:lol: every knows that I spell you're, your,...and I suck at spelling

When I had a FW tank, I rly liked Pencil Fish and Hatchet Fish.

I'm not sure what to think about the fact that I have the same taste in fish as MD and AM.

And no MD, I don't want the Pencil Fish.

I have one Reef Tank and my house is small enough that one tank is enough.

:lol: yeah I think I'm just going to return all my livestock to my LFS unless someone really wants them here...my mom wont let me put up a FS thread because she thinks its too dangerous

:lol: every knows that I spell you're, your,...and I suck at spelling

:lol: yeah I think I'm just going to return all my livestock to my LFS unless someone really wants them here...my mom wont let me put up a FS thread because she thinks its too dangerous

I know it's annoying for you, but I understand where she's coming from, and she's just looking out for you.

Archived