Coral Vue Hydros

Chris's 40b

cdr5y7

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, but i need more flow. and i think getting another mp10 vs mp40 would be better so i can place it at the other end of the tank and get some of the dead spots.

thoughts?

I don't get how people say they need more flow with an MP10 in a 40B personally. I think I have mine set at right about 75% and it beats the hell out of my LPS.

but you also have a K2 in your tank also. and im guessing a bigger return pump than me. i just want to make sure my sps is getting enough flow. and right now i dont think it is.

• 2 weeks later...

not really. in the process of buying another vortech pump. and just trying to find the right corals to put in the tank.

yeah, but i need more flow. and i think getting another mp10 vs mp40 would be better so i can place it at the other end of the tank and get some of the dead spots.

thoughts?

Go with the two mp10s'. I decided to invest in another and havent looked back. It creates a really healthy flow pattern.

Awesome tank BTW

haha thanks?!?!

haven't told the wife yet. oh well. she gets a new coach bag i get a mp10.

even trade i think, right?

um.... sure?

I guess it kinda depends on what coach bag... That $hit is expensive. I bought a little coin purse thing for this girl I know as a gift and that thing alone was $35. You needed a freaking mortgage to buy a purse there.... Hence why she only got the coin purse haha

I feel less manly after typing the above statement.

i was laughing the entire time i was reading it. thats funny.

oh well. they have their thing and we have saltwater.

whats up keith. and idk yet. just got my filters changed and the pump installed about an hour ago. still trying to find the right spots for each.

hows your tanks?

whats up keith. and idk yet. just got my filters changed and the pump installed about an hour ago. still trying to find the right spots for each.

hows your tanks?

Nice, can't wait to see how things turn out. My tanks are good. The 24g is showing better growth now that I reduced the alk to around 8. I had a MP10 wet side start acting up on me so I ordered a new one. The MP10 that I bought used has now been completely replaced with new parts. lol I finally got all the sand out of my 75 now all that I have to do is figure out how to arrange the rocks. lol

keith, lets see some pics of that 24. and you should send me pic of the 75 without sand. should look good.

Aaron, sorry man. just got to try and figure out where to place the older second pump.

Well I would have bought the one instead of the ES you just bought, then eventually just upgraded the driver for the old one you have and sold the old driver for someone with a broken one. That's just my thinking though.

Archived