ReefCleaners.org

Chris's 40b

cdr5y7

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks everyone. and the Nem found a new spot. right in the middle of the new rock i added to the tank. i wanted to make it my new sps rock but who knows. now.

i snapped this photo a little late but they are all about the nem now.

7e1734f4.jpg

76f70dac.jpg

Hey man. I love your tank. If it's ok, I'd like to use your stand design for my next tank. Could you post some picks of the build? Thanks!

Aaron, the girl i got mine from sold out but there is someone else selling them in IL i can give him your # if you want him to call/text you.

by all means paleoreef copy the stand. coastie did and his turned out great also.

here is photos of the build. if you want measurements and such let me know i can shoot you my number and you can text me or whatever.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z134/cd...0Stand%20build/

Aaron, the girl i got mine from sold out but there is someone else selling them in IL i can give him your # if you want him to call/text you.

by all means paleoreef copy the stand. coastie did and his turned out great also.

here is photos of the build. if you want measurements and such let me know i can shoot you my number and you can text me or whatever.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z134/cd...0Stand%20build/

Kinda rethinking the 'nem after reading an article about how stressful the symbiotic relationship can be on clownfish and 'nems in an aquarium. But I'll let you know asap if I change my mind.

And paleoreef I'd be willing to assist in any way I can. My dimensions were slightly different then Chris' and pictures can be found in my tank thread. I also added a secret door for easier water changes (which rocks).

But Chris is the man as far as help, he hooked me up! I put him in for Nano reefer of the year!

just let me know.

and thanks. i do like that secret door. it was a ##### trying to fit my sump in the back. it has 1/2 on each side of the sump. so def go secret door.

just let me know.

and thanks. i do like that secret door. it was a ##### trying to fit my sump in the back. it has 1/2 on each side of the sump. so def go secret door.

Thanks guys! I appreciate that you'd let me copy the design. I have built some stuff before, but I really like the way this stand turned out.

Kinda rethinking the 'nem after reading an article about how stressful the symbiotic relationship can be on clownfish and 'nems in an aquarium. But I'll let you know asap if I change my mind.

And paleoreef I'd be willing to assist in any way I can. My dimensions were slightly different then Chris' and pictures can be found in my tank thread. I also added a secret door for easier water changes (which rocks).

But Chris is the man as far as help, he hooked me up! I put him in for Nano reefer of the year!

Do you have any pictures of the secret door installation and implementation? Any thing to make maintenance easier... I first noticed the stand on your thread Coastie. Didn't you have to have more pictures of the stand construction up before?

Do you have any pictures of the secret door installation and implementation? Any thing to make maintenance easier... I first noticed the stand on your thread Coastie. Didn't you have to have more pictures of the stand construction up before?

I thought I had but guess not. Bought to head to the gym but I can post some up when I return. Chris, I posted more pictures, your turn! Haha

so the same girl i got my RBTA text me and she has some cool frags she wants to sell.

picking up:

- pink sand dollar monti

-leng sy monti cap

-Tyree flower petal monti cap

-Palmer's Blue mille

so whats everyone thoughts?

was thinking about adding a pair of purple firefish, thoughts?

any other suggestions if not firefish?

I like those alot buy the horror storys of them jumping so that counts them out for me. I in the same boat, trying to figure out some more fish to add.

Archived