Pod Your Reef

Chris's 40b

cdr5y7

thanks, im really hoping the brown one on tops turns to a deep purple and there is a smaller idaho grape on the right hand side of the orange one. lets hope they start growing.

and still trying to find the right spot for the green monti in the front. thoughts?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and still trying to find the right spot for the green monti in the front. thoughts?

It would look pretty cool if you could sandwhich it inbetween the to red ones, to keep the layer look going.

It would look pretty cool if you could sandwhich it inbetween the to red ones, to keep the layer look going.

You could place it between the two red but facing toward the center of the tank. That'd look pretty cool,

Also a question: is that a blue hammer next to the torch in the back corner? Any close ups?

its not blue its green with pink tips. ill grab a pic in the am. like are off right now. im slowing increasing the amount of time of the lights.

so i got bored last night about 9:30 and decided to find some better spots for the green monti cap. well right when i was about to glue them......

I RAN OUT OF FRICKEN GLUE. so i ran to the store. got them glued down where should look pretty good. will get some pics tonight after work.

HAHA I did that the other day too. Well I didn't run out. Just thought I had some so I started removing coral to replace them. So coral sat around in the sandbed for a day or two until I went to the store.

$60 each but who knows if they are snowcasso's or what. to me they look more like the s'mores being sold on here.

either way they are sweet. their names are cosmo and wanda.

got a huge piece of rock from my buddy and got it in the tank. also.........

BIG NEWS!!!! my clowns are hosting the RBTA already. they were starring at it once i got home and boom went right in and now just chilling there.

also i glued some different montis in places.

36810cc6.jpg

ed08f40e.jpg

f27830f2.jpg

de7169c9.jpg

The montis look GREAT! And I have just decided my next purchase will be a nem. I'd rather do it now while it's easy to move everything to suit it.

yeah they are awesome creatures.. mine decided this morning to move a little. im hoping itll find a spot it loks and wont have to arrange too many things.

579031f5.jpg

Archived